Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Important! Davis Fulcher is no longer with Jim Ellis Chevy in Atlanta

JoelHarris

Corvette
C7
Found out that David has left Jim Ellis Chevy here in Atlanta.

I do not have any details but again another dealer loses one of the best all round Vette techs and Corvette supporters in the country.

There are no Vette Techs now at Ellis Chevy!!!

I will try and get more info including where David went and a phone number for those who want to contact him.

Later All

:happyanim:

Found David: He is now with CORVETTE PERFORMANCE located in Canton Georgia. hone him at (770) 609-4242

Last edited:
Untrue! Jim Ellis has Certified Corvette techs.

Found out that David has left Jim Ellis Chevy here in Atlanta.

I do not have any details but again another dealer loses one of the best all round Vette techs and Corvette supporters in the country.

There are no Vette Techs now at Ellis Chevy!!!

I will try and get more info including where David went and a phone number for those who want to contact him.

Later All

:happyanim:

Found David: He is now with CORVETTE PERFORMANCE located in Canton Georgia. hone him at (770) 609-4242

Although we were sad to see David go, we do have other Chevrolet Corvette Certified techs: Robbie Moreland, Charlie Tabone, and David Jones. All trained, experienced, and certified. True, Mr. Fulcher was our resident expert on older Vettes and will be hard to replace. But the other guys are proficient at what they do. Mark Frost, General Manager

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom