Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Decision to Make

Corvette
1999 Torch Red Coupe
Decision to Make
I have a 99FRC which is stock, with the exception of the exhaust. I would like to have Ligenfelter do some "tinkering" for me this summer. Don't know whether to go with their heads and cam package or a supercharger.
I had their heads on my 97 Camaro race car and they were amazing. Would love to hear from anyone who has made the choice and what their experience has been. Thanks

When the time is right I plan to do the exact same heads/cam package to my 99FRC. She's pretty fast now, but who couldn't use a little more? ;)

Leon

Calling REMO!
Your not joking.
All kidding aside though, whether is it from Lingenfelter or Callaway, you are going to get a first rate Corvette when its all set and done.
Forced induction or H/C packages are all intensely engineered and fine tuned for years of reliability and trouble free operation.
Either way you go, with either company, your not going to lose.
One small piece of advice, take lots of notes when you talk to them and write everything they say down so you can reference it later. It will be alot of information to take in before making an informed decision.
Allthebest, :hb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom