Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Demon

Chevy High Performance

To see how the Demons stack up against Holleys, grab this months issue of CHP. It's got a pretty girl on the front, so it's easy to justify buying. They're made by Barry Grant who debuted them years ago, but then was sued by Holley. See that disclaimer in all his advertisements, it's a result of the settlement. The overall quality is supposed to be better, but for the most options, plan on spending quite a chunk of change. I'm debating on whether I should try one or stick with my Holley and send it out to Bigs Performance. --Bullitt

Demon Carbs

I have read many good reports in the magazines and there is no doubt that they are a work of art in the appearance department. If you need great looks for a custom show car or need a new carb I would consider one. On the other hand, If you have a Holley or Q-Jet ect. that is fully sorted and set up for your engine you probably won't notice much difference other than a much lighter wallet.

Tom

I have a Speed Demon 850, chokeless, with mech. secs, and annular boosters, for my BB. Im very happy with it. When the engine is cold , it starts right up with 2 pumps and holds right at 700 rpms. When fully warm, she holds at 900 rpms. It is easy to adjust and you can really shine it up nice with some metal polish. It was almost tuned exactly right out of the box for my setup. Came with a video on the features and tuning instructions.It runs smooth and is much more responsive over the 750 quadrajet i was running.

Dave

Demon carbs

I have no clue to how good they work but there was a TV show on last weekend here on Barry Grant and his whole operation. It seems that he has refined his carbs to be almost a custom built carb right out of the box.
They do look good,,wish I had one.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom