Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Denim Shirt ORDERS HERE

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
For now I am taking orders here for the NEW DENIM shirts.

I went through the old thread and come up with this list so far ;)
(LS) = Long Sleeve & (SS) = Short Sleeve ;)

Below I listed everyone by CAC logon name that responded to the original thread and indicated they wanted to order a shirt. I will get a count by size, style and special order. Special order being, any shirts XXLarge and all "Tall Sizes." I will call the order in after the first week of January 2003.
  • *Nut ~ 1 Large (LS)
  • *Cheeseral ~ 4 Large (SS)
  • *RalleyRed ~ 1 Medium (LS)
  • *greydbj ~ 1 XLarge (LS)
  • *Jon81 ~ 1 XLarge (SS)
  • *81Chris ~ 1 Large (SS) ~ 1 Medium (LS)
  • Vern ~ 1 XXLarge
  • *Tom Bryant ~ Large (LS)
  • *Vette81 ~ 1 XLT (SS)
  • *Scott81 ~ 1 Large (LS)
  • *GerryLP ~ XLarge (SS)
  • *Vettebiege81 ~ 1 Large (LS)
  • *sweible81 ~ 1 Large (LS)
  • *conedude ~ XLT (LS)
01/01/03 01/02/03

Prices:
  • Short Sleeves
  • Small ~ XLarge = $30 each
  • XXLarge and all TALL sizes = $33 each
  • Long Sleeves
  • Small ~ XLarge = $32 each
  • XXLarge and all TALL sizes = $35 each
The price list above includes all handling, packaging and shipping costs. I will be placing the order around the 2nd week of January 2003, with an expected delivery of about 2 weeks back to me, then I'll package them and get them mailed.

Here are the Shirts we will be getting. They are a very good quality Denim Shirt by Vantage Inc.

19l81shortsleeve200.jpg
~
19l81denimlogo200.jpg
~
19l81longsleeve200.jpg

THESE are not the same shirts in the orginal thread, I will lock that thread and reference everyone to this one ;)

Thanks for everyones previous orders for L81 "Gear" and supporting the Registry. I will check here daily or as my schedule allows and set up a spread sheet to track the quanity we will need to order :J :dance

Bud Dougherty
L81VetteRegistry
Administrator

Bud,

Actually I wanted...

...... 1 LS denim medium

......1 polo medium

and 1 coffee cup

You've got me down for large.

Give me a total,an address and I'll send a check out to ya.

Rick

Hi Bud;

I'm going to send you a money order so you don't have to hassle with waiting for an east coast check to clear. What address do you want me to send it to and how do you want it made out?

Once again...you da man!!!

That's a large long sleeve.

Tom

Bud- looks like I'll go long sleeve, I'll send you a money order as well so it's less hassle.

Rick ~ I got your full order ;) I have the cups and polo shirts in stock. If you like I can get those packaged and sent, or wait until the Denim Shirts come it? Either way is fine with me :D

Tom, Tom, Tom.... What size would you like?? My guess would be a medium?

Scott, Gerry, Jon as well as Rick and Tom... NO MONEY until I get you the shirts and that's my final answer ;) It will be the same dance as before :dance I really don't mind doing this stuff and for the very few that decided to withdraw from the Registry and not come around here anymore because they are Thieves... it's there loss not ours ;)

oh yea the * by your names means the (order) information is validated ;)

BudD
:bu :w

Edited

Bud,

I have no problem sending you a certified check ahead of time, as a matter of fact I'd rather.

Your wife is going to is going to kick your a$$ if you get burnt again!

Your trust in your fellow man is commendable, but it breeds dishonesty. Why do you think Ekler's makes everyone pay first!

As far as shipping the stuff out, you can handle my order whichever way works easier for you. I'm in no hurry.

Now I have to start supporting Rob and the site some.

Rick

Order

Hi Bud, you got mine right, 4 Large SS shirts.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Chuck

You have it right Bud and thanks......let me know when I can send the money.......

I note the * means validated, not sure what that means exactly as I re-registered my name and vehicle some time ago.......

Best Wishes to you and yours ( and to all Registry members) for the Holiday Season........and we got SNOW!!:D

Bud , I would like to order a long sleeve denim shirt in large. Please advise when they are being shipped. E-mail if you need my address.

Bud.... the check is already in the mail. You da man.

........... Nut

hey bud,

i didn't see my name on your order list. i had emailed my order directly to you along with the info on the hat pins. please don't duplicate this with that. put me down for a XLT long sleeve. tell me how you want the money to cover the shirt and shipping.

Rare81 said:
.... .. . NO MONEY until I get you the shirts and that's my final answer ;) It will be the same dance as before :dance I really don't mind doing this stuff and for the very few that decided to withdraw from the Registry and not come around here anymore because they are Thieves... it's there loss not ours ;)

oh yea the * by your names means the (order) information is validated ;)

BudD
:bu :w

Edited

I plan to place the order JANUARY 13th, 2003 (Monday morning)
I will let everyone know the approximate ETA of the shirts.

Have a great New Year! & Thanks for 2002 it was fun ;)

Bud

Bud... Need to change my order (figures, huh?)

1 - Large short sleeve
1 - Medium long sleeve

Thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom