Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Denim Shirts Arrived 1/25/03

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Rare81 said:

(LS) = Long Sleeve & (SS) = Short Sleeve ;)

Below I listed everyone by CAC logon name that responded to the original thread and indicated they wanted to order a shirt.
  • *Nut ~ 1 Large (LS)
  • *Cheeseral ~ 4 Large (SS)
  • *RalleyRed ~ 1 Medium (LS)
  • *greydbj ~ 1 XLarge (LS)
  • *Jon81 ~ 1 XLarge (SS)
  • *81Chris ~ 1 Large (SS) ~ 1 Medium (LS)
  • Vern ~ 1 XXLarge
  • *Tom Bryant ~ Large (LS)
  • *Vette81 ~ 1 XLT (SS)
  • *Scott81 ~ 1 Large (LS)
  • *GerryLP ~ XLarge (SS)
  • *Vettebiege81 ~ 1 Large (LS)
  • *sweible81 ~ 1 Large (LS)
  • *conedude ~ XLT (LS)
Prices:
  • Short Sleeves
  • Small ~ XLarge = $30 each
  • XXLarge and all TALL sizes = $33 each
  • Long Sleeves
  • Small ~ XLarge = $32 each
  • XXLarge and all TALL sizes = $35 each
The price list above includes all handling, packaging and shipping costs.

19l81shortsleeve200.jpg
~
19l81denimlogo200.jpg
~
19l81longsleeve200.jpg

NOTE: ALL the TALL sizes are on back order. Vantage Shirts do not carry TALL sizes. The TALL sizes will be from Port Authority. They will also cost the Registry more, but my quoted price is good for this intial offering, but will be changed to reflect the increase for all new orders. Old price for TALL $35 the new price will be $40 and TALLs only come in Long Sleeve!

I will be mailing out the shirts next week and hope to have them all mailed by next Saturday 2/1/03.

EVERYONE that placed orders (see names above) please email me your correct snail mail address to rarel81@hotmail.com

Thank everyone for your support of the L81VetteRegistry and the purchase of our L81 "Gear" :J :dance

Bud Dougherty
L81VetteRegistry
Administrator

Hi Bud;

Got my shirt today. Looks great!!! Dropping you a check in the mail tomorrow.

Bud,

I received my package today and will send you a certified check in the morning.

All top quality stuff!!

Thank-you sir.

Rick

SHIRTS

Just to let you know Bud, your package arrived in the mail on Wednesday.....amen for USPostal....I hope Canada Post is as efficient with the envelope I put in the mail to you on Saturday....the shirt looks great and thanks a ton.....dbj:D

Bud,

The shirt arrived today. OUTSTANDING!!!! It looks great!! When it gets a little warmer I'll be ordering a short sleeve shirt too.

Thanks for all your effort. I can't wait to wear it to work on Monday.

Later................ Nut

Rare81 said:
19l81shortsleeve200.jpg
~
19l81denimlogo200.jpg
~
19l81longsleeve200.jpg

NOTE: ALL the TALL sizes are on back order. Vantage Shirts do not carry TALL sizes. The TALL sizes will be from Port Authority. They will also cost the Registry more, but my quoted price is good for this intial offering, but will be changed to reflect the increase for all new orders. Old price for TALL $35 the new price will be $40 and TALLs only come in Long Sleeve!

I will be mailing out the shirts next week and hope to have them all mailed by next Saturday 2/1/03.

EVERYONE that placed orders (see names above) please email me your correct snail mail address to rarel81@hotmail.com

Thank everyone for your support of the L81VetteRegistry and the purchase of our L81 "Gear" :J :dance

Bud Dougherty
L81VetteRegistry
Administrator

Hi Bud:

I also submitted a request for a shirt. Don't know why you didn't get it, anyway, I would like a Large SS. If I can still get one, email me and I'll give you my address.

Thanks,

asby69
:w

One left to mail :)

I finally got eveyone's shirts packaged and mailed today, with two exceptions. I'll mail mpaulson's Hat and Denim Shirt tomorrow Saturday, February 15. Since I didn't hear back from the other person to confirm the size, I didn't order the XXLarge.

(LS) = Long Sleeve & (SS) = Short Sleeve
  • Nut ~ 1 Large (LS) mailed 1/25/03
  • Cheeseral ~ 4 Large (SS) mailed 1/25/03 Then the correct order 2/3/03
  • RalleyRed ~ 1 Medium (LS) mailed 1/25/03
  • greydbj ~ 1 XLarge (LS) mailed /31/03
  • Jon81 ~ 1 XLarge (SS) mailed 2/3/03
  • 81Chris ~ 1 Large (SS) ~ 1 Medium (LS) mailed 1/25/03
    Vern ~ 1 XXLarge
  • Tom Bryant ~ Large (LS) mailed 2/14/03
  • Vette81 ~ 1 XLT (SS) mailed 2/14/03 (XL-short sleeve)
  • Scott81 ~ 1 Large (LS) mailed 1/31/03
  • GerryLP ~ XLarge (SS) mailed 1/31/03
  • Vettebiege81 ~ 1 Large (LS) mailed 2/14/03
  • sweible81 ~ 1 Large (LS) mailed 2/14/03
  • conedude ~ XLT (LS) mailed 2/14/03
  • Asby69 ~ 1 Large (SS) mailed 2/15/03
We also sold shirts to two L81 members from the Modesto Area ;) and tomorrow I'll get mpaulson's stuff sent ;)

So, what I have left in stock for now are:
LARGE
2 ~ Long Sleeve

XLarge
1 ~ Short Sleeve
2 ~ Long Sleeve

Prices:
Short Sleeves
Small ~ XLarge = $30 each
XXLarge = $33 each]
Long Sleeves
Small ~ XLarge = $32 each
XXLarge = $35 each

Future orders of all TALL sizes will be $40 each and only available in Long Sleeve Shirts.
The price list above includes all handling, packaging and shipping.

Thank you to everyone that placed an order for your support of the Registry and patience in waiting for your items to be shipped.

L81 Corvette Registry Shirt

Hi all;

Just wanted to drop a line to Bud about the shirt. I received it today, WOW, I'm impressed. It's better than I imagined. Great job. I will wear it with pride!!

asby69 :_rock

Re: L81 Corvette Registry Shirt

asby69 said:
Hi all;

Just wanted to drop a line to Bud about the shirt. I received it today, WOW, I'm impressed. It's better than I imagined. Great job. I will wear it with pride!!

asby69 :_rock

Much appreciated, as you see we put quality above quantity anytime ;) Thanks everyone for your orders and supporting the Registry. We have something here that other registries only dream about, AND it's only going to get BETTER!

Bud Dougherty
Administrator
L81VetteRegistry

Hey Bud, I have not received my shirt as of 2-21. Maybe with the holiday last Monday and our 36'' of snow mail is a little slow. I would like to pay you . Iam not worried about the shirt, I know it will be here soon. If you would E-Mail us your address I will mail you a check. Thanks vettebeige81.

Frank in WV

Frank,

Thank you for the offer ;) But then what would you do with the self addressed Stamped envlope I included with your order :L

Your shirt should be getting there today or first of next week, the invoice is part of the package. Thanks for your order and support of the L81VetteRegistry..

"Honor among friends needs no handshake"
Yoda

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom