Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

detailing the interior

C6driver

Corvette
2005 Magnetic Red Coupe
I need advice on cleaning/detailing my interior. I have a 2005 Mag red coupe with black interior. My door panels look kind of grey in places. What are ya'lls recommendations for cleaning and bring the dash door panels and seats to a nice finish? Armor all, Son of a Gun, soap and water?

IMHO, Armor All will leave your interior with that “used car lot” detailing job.

Look into 303 Aerospace Protectant, especially since you live in Texas. Check out the UV protection it offers. :cool

The 303 product will leave your interior with a “as delivered” appearance and not a slick, greasy appearance.

Please see link below:
http://www.303products.com/tech/ind...&Product_ID=428&CFID=3850062&CFTOKEN=46405054

As for the seat protection, anything offered by Zaino is nice:
http://www.zainostore.com/

B17Crew
:w

I absolutely agree about 303 for the interior of any car. Personally, I've used a variety of leather conditions for the seats, and they've all done a good job. My husband's '02 seats still look fabulous.

Elaine

303 rocks!

I use 303 Protectant on just about everything except the exterior paint - seats, weather stripping, dash, door panels etc. Even tires. It worked wonders on my boat seats which looked new after 7 years outside. I use their Fabric Protector on the covertible top and it beads water like the rest of the car. Just great stuff!:dance

I have also found 303 at pool and spa retailers. They use it on spa covers.

Thanks You All

Thanks found the 303 at a Marina here in Ventura worked great Have a nice weekend

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom