Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

DIC warning bell

S

Sunday's Gold

I have install an under drive pulley on my '05 and now at idle I get the ( service electrical system) warning bell's. I had this checked at the Chevy Dealership and was informed the underdrive pulley was the cause and if I installed the orginal one it would stop.
My question, is there a way to stop the bell ringing? besides replacing the pulley?

c4c5 thanks for your help...now I just have to make a decision on living with the bells, increasing the pressure on the gas pedal or, putting the orginial back on...Im not sure how much hp the underdrive pulley supplied...It was just there and I put it on and haven't dyno the engine...
Sunday's Gold

you could always locate the wire going to the bell and cut it as another option.

Great idea victory red C6, thanks I will try it...Do you have any idea where, what color it is or any info that would help speed up the process?

Great idea victory red C6, thanks I will try it...Do you have any idea where, what color it is or any info that would help speed up the process?

Sorry I have no answers for any of your questions. I wasn't serious with my earlier response, cutting the bell may create other problems. Good Luck!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom