Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Did they sell any 84-88's without A/C?

K

kamarossrs

does anyone know if all c4 corvettes came standard with a/c or did they sell some without? thanks,,,,,,,

Good question. If I can find an answer for you, I'll be sure to post it here. ;)

_ken :w

I don't know if this is the same thing or not but in 1986 and 1988 they offered something called Electronic Airconditioner Control for an extra $150. in '86 they sold 19,372 out of 22,789 with the extra (leaving 3,417 without) and in '88 sold 16,646 out of 35,109 with (18,463 without). This can be found www.corvettemuseum.com at the vetteset program.

I know a/c was standard on all 84-88 vettes. The standard a/c unit had the old slide control to cool and heat up the car. The electronic was an extra option that most (in 88) took. I know it was standard equipment because i sold them way back then. It also shows it being standard equipment on my window sticker (88).Im not familiar with any of the order guides letting you delete a/c.I know a radio delete was available then though.i know back in 88 you could have deleted a/c on an IROC-Z .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom