Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Didn't somebody just buy this B2K?

*89x2*

from the Autotrader ...
"CALLAWAY TWIN TURBO '89, 6-speed, fully loaded, only 3000, like new, red/red, completely stock, current NJ inspection till 6/03, have books. MSRP was $67000, ready to provide years of awesome driving excitement, can be used for CAR shows. $31000 or best offer Must see & the acceleration must be felt to appreciated. Ser Inq. 201-332-3564 . "

If not, somebody SHOULD :D
Later *89x2*

>>>Stan A. How did that 88 work out for you (In GA)?

I bought that callaway

Yes that callaway corvette was sold. I bought it when he first put the ad on the internet. Some of the places he placed ads are just coming out now so the early bird gets the callaway!!!!!

car miles

Well between picking it up getting it inspected and taking it to get maintained I have put on 65 miles. Now it is going to sit for awhile and I will detail it to perfect showroom condition. Just waiting to see if there are any local car shows I can enter it in and see how it does. I am looking forward to carlilse. See you all there. Pete

Thanks to you!!!!

This 1988 TT triple black convertible looks great from the pics. The owners has not sent me a realistic price yet but I am sure he will respond soon.

Thanks for the lead on this. The car number is #91. He has all documentation too. Wish I had the money.

Hope things are going well. Really looking forward to Carlisle. August cannot come soon enough.

Did you see that post on the Corvetteforum about Reeve's comment on the ZR1 engine. I cannot verfiy this as I do not get VETTE Magazine and its not on the local stands here in Atlanta. Post me if you find out something on this.

Take care

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom