Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Digital replacement dash

lyle82vette

Corvette
1982 Two Tone Coupe
Hi there, I'm curious if anyone out there has any experience with putting a digital dash in a C3/82.
Any suggestions of vendors, products, replace woes would be appreciated.

I've never done this conversion but I'm very familiar with Dakota Digital. They are widely used in custom cars and are the first name that comes to mind when most people talk of digital instrumention. Here is their page for your car.

Dakota Digital

It looks like the kit comes with everying you need including sensors. You might contact them with questions about ease of installation. I also see they have pictures of digital instruments with an analog readout for C3 Corvettes. I think Eckler's also has these in their catalog.

Tom

I've never done this conversion but I'm very familiar with Dakota Digital. They are widely used in custom cars and are the first name that comes to mind when most people talk of digital instrumention. Here is their page for your car.

Dakota Digital

It looks like the kit comes with everying you need including sensors. You might contact them with questions about ease of installation. I also see they have pictures of digital instruments with an analog readout for C3 Corvettes. I think Eckler's also has these in their catalog.

Tom

Thanks Tom

Very easy to change, look at the different vendors and choose what would look good in your car they come in different colors

Hi there, I'm curious if anyone out there has any experience with putting a digital dash in a C3/82.
Any suggestions of vendors, products, replace woes would be appreciated.

I have the Intellitronix set in my 81. I recommend them hands down, their customer service is top notch and they have a lifetime warranty.
The first picture is after the completed install. The second picture is comparing the old intellitronix gauges to the new set. They are very simple to hook up, you have power, ground, and signal wires to each sensor. They look 10x better in person then the camera can capture.
IMG_20171124_170157.jpgIMG_20171107_152756.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom