Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dilemma

Psychojr

Corvette
1996 Collector's Edition 383 Stroker
I freaking love my C4, which is funny considering it was my least favorite model before I bought it. It's bad a$$ with the 383 stroker and sounds incredible with the Flowmaster exhaust. Dang near perfect condition since I restored it - Haywood Automotive did a fantastic job. My problem is I also want a restomod C3, a C2 and a Z51 C7. Where do I put all these cars? Build a new house with an oversized garage? LOL

P1010086.JPGIf you build it, they will come.
One can never have too many Corvettes.

Interesting that I've driven my Corvette every day the last week except Tuesday (rain) and I've only seen maybe 2 others. Where are all the vettes?????

Where do I put all these cars? Build a new house with an oversized garage? LOL
Sounds like maybe a LARGE garage with an undersized house attached..........:L
Andy

I freaking love my C4, which is funny considering it was my least favorite model before I bought it. It's bad a$$ with the 383 stroker and sounds incredible with the Flowmaster exhaust. Dang near perfect condition since I restored it - Haywood Automotive did a fantastic job. My problem is I also want a restomod C3, a C2 and a Z51 C7. Where do I put all these cars? Build a new house with an oversized garage? LOL

New house?

Forget the house. Just build the oversized garage.

LOL, Watch out you addiction will get out of control! I had to put a garage door into my basement, Now its full (5) Corvettes. I would love to build a 50x50 shop.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom