Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Discontinued GM part

crumps

I have a 2001 coupe with 34,600 miles. I recently have had intermitant signal failure. My GM mechanic diagnosed the problem. The hazard flasher switch is not functioning right. The GM part number is10325348. I have been informed that this part has been discontinued! Please help! What are my options? Thank you in advance for your time.

I have a 2001 coupe with 34,600 miles. I recently have had intermitant signal failure. My GM mechanic diagnosed the problem. The hazard flasher switch is not functioning right. The GM part number is10325348. I have been informed that this part has been discontinued! Please help! What are my options? Thank you in advance for your time.

The switch is still available!~!!
The GM Part # 10359036 List price: $39.40

:thumb

:D

Discontinued GM part#10325348

Thank you for your response,but the part i need is 10325348 which has been discontinued and according to GM doesnot have a replacement

Thank you for your response,but the part i need is 10325348 which has been discontinued and according to GM doesnot have a replacement
Just which Hazard switch do you need then,of all the C5's I've ever worked on just have the one in the middle of the dash!;shrug
Where did you get that Part # ?:confused

Just which Hazard switch do you need then,of all the C5's I've ever worked on just have the one in the middle of the dash!;shrug
Where did you get that Part # ?:confused
Hello gmjunkie, I recieved the GM part number from the Service Manager after they diagnosed the vette's signal problem. After your correspondence I am having my doubts that they gave me the correct part number. I gAVE THE MANAGER YOUR NUMBER and Iam waiting for his response. I truly appreciate your time and knowledge and will let you know the outcome.

The service depatment gave me the WRONG part number. Thank you GM junkie for the CORRECT inmformation. My vette is being repaired.

I hope you are not paying the dealer to repair the hazard switch. They will take off the entire dash and charge you a boat load. The switch can be reached by removing the radio in your driveway in about an hour.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom