Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

does anyone have a few pictures of the spare tire and the spare tire cover

grumpyvette

does anyone have a few pictures of the spare tire and the spare tire cover mounted on the rear underside of a c4 corvette, maybe while the cars been up on a lift for example? I need a couple clear pictures of spare tire carrier open and closed on c4 corvette, showing the spare location and cover

Spare

Too bad I didn't know you needed something a couple of weeks ago, I had it all out to check out.
One thing most people never check is the spare. Found the original jack etc in the bag there plus a tire that had zero air pressure in it. I don't think it's ever been down since the car came down the assembly line.
Just a thought/comment here. I cleaned up the bolt that holds it up and added antiseize to the threads while I had it down.

You don't say but sounds like you have some kind of problem. First time I had mine down it ended up to low when I put it back. The front has a second catch so your flat will fit in it but it hangs that much lower. Don't remember but I think the back also has something similar. I may have a picture somewhere of when I installed a hitch bracket. will do some looking .

thank you!
no I,m not having a problem, but I would like a few clear pictures of that area from several different years of c4 corvettes, so any you might have will be helpful

DSC01715.jpg
DSC01588.jpg
DSCN3876.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01719.jpg
    DSC01719.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom