Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

don'be scared, it's yust me.

how is it possible! read this.

c6-rt1.jpg

I definitely looks more European overal, which is what they wanted. Kind of Audi TTish from the rear. The front looks like the current styling trends seen on several concept cars from various sources. Looks like they stole your headlights, Johnny. Overhang and wheel placement remind me of the solid axle cars. I like the look of this car but I'm not sure it screams Corvette yet. Guess I'll have to see one in person first before I make a judgement..

Tom

No pop ups! :eek

And ya it looks to be following the typical roadster looks (Boxter,Z3,Miata,TT) Not sure If I like it quite yet (Usually Im a pain for change) But then again this is the prototype we're looking at right? Or is this the so called production ready Model?

rrubel said:
Ow Ow OWW. It looks like an Avanti! What the heck did they do to that poor hood???
[RICHR]

OUCH! Avanti's are the ugliest cars on the road, that was really harsh...

Hey, I call 'em like I see 'em. This *is* GM we're talking about - creators of the Aztek (the one car that IMHO surpasses the Avanti in the uglystick category).

Actually the Vette pix look decent from the back - I see definite mid-year influences. However, the hood is VERY Avanti-like and VERY ugly. And the darned thing looks like it's SMILING. Vettes should SNARL... or at least glare rudely.
[RICHR]

is it just me or does that "C6" have what looks like a C4 emblem on it? Is this thing just an old prototype?

oh, and rrubel, I couldn't agree more about the Aztek... and even the Avanti is nothing more than an uglified F-Body car... let's just hope that the words Avanti and Aztek don't apply to the C6!

GOOD eyes! I see it now thats a 84-90 Gold plated emblem isn't it! So what Corvette Central or Ecklers for what 20 bucks LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom