Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Double d mods = honesty and integrity

wascapsfan

Corvette
99 Convertible C5
Double D Mods = Honesty and Integrity

I don't typically get too involved with the compliments as I expect excellent customer service when I open my checkbook with all businesses. This is a note about the owner of a company going 10x the call of duty to please a 1st time customer. I would expect this without exception from a business that I had done a truck load of business with but a first time customer??????
He is on his way up north and is driving to pick up some product for his customers and he still had the time to speak with me while enroute to his destination.
His manufacturer made a mistake on an item that was supposed to be shipped to me. He acknowledges the mistake, calls me with the news but still sends the product to me to tide me over (was going to a show but he was completely unaware of this) on his nickel, THEN tells me that the new product will be out to me shortly.
WHERE do you find this kind of treatment anywhere anymore???
His wife was also delightful and as professional as they come.
Do yourself a favor and give this company as much of your business as you can. YOU WONT REGRET IT.
I will be making several more purchases from him because I know he has great quality from all of you here on the boards and I'm 100% certain that he treats everyone like he really cares about them and appreciated their business

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom