Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

DSOM Rules!

It's nice but I like the blue better.:)

The DSOM in the vert with the tan roof is awesome. I have a lemans blue with the tan, but would gladly swap for the DSOM

With all due respect, the first C6 I ever saw was DSOM and I thought I was gonna get sick, I don't like it (but to each his own) no disrespect intended. I'm a LeMans kinda guy or yellow.....but congrats and good luck!

I saw a picture of the Atomic Orange on Corvette Conti's web site. I am so glad that I got the DSOM or SO.

Convert to DSOM

I didn't care to much for DSOM when I fist saw it, but it grew on me so I bought one.

Corvette2006008.jpg

So I pulled into the Costco gas station it's a busy, sunny, Saturday; the attendant comes running up to me and says "Man your car looks so good I could eat it." Two young Philippine guys behind me in a Honda SUV say "what kind of Vette is that; is it a standard C-6." I say "No it's a Z-51 in LB" and they go "nice ride". Next I pull into the parking lot of a new bar in Schaumburg and as I'm walking in I see 3 waiters and a bartender come running out onto the veranda pointing at my Vette, when I get inside the bartender says to me "Is that your corvette?" I say yes and he says " Is that a special paint job, I've never seen a color like that."
Needless to say, after all that attention in less than 40 minutes; I felt that I had made an excellent choice in color.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom