Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dymag wheels ?

Redmanf1

I wanted to know what a set of Dymags were worth and are they worth getting and holding on to. They have Goodyear tires about 65% to 80% {ZR1} TIRE SIZES ARE: P315/35ZR17, P275/40ZR17 [2] RIM SIZES ARE: 17/9.5 [2] 17/11.
Thanks for any help

They are worthless :eyerole :eyerole :eyerole

But being the nice guy that I am, I would be willing to take them off your hands. What are you asking for them?

These are standard Dymags(Ecklers) and not the Callaway stamped ones I presume.

-Luigi
:cool

958a9_1_s_1_.jpg

Nope, those are Corvette. As far as I now they * Callaway * never made them for the ZR1. So they are worthless, you don't want them:gap

Thanks 8388 for the reply. :)

Yea, I remember some dude that had yellow wheels on a red Callaway Aero car, hey Chris remember his name ?:gap

8388 said:
Yea, I remember some dude that had yellow wheels on a red Callaway Aero car, hey Chris remember his name ?:gap

I can't recall either :confused

At any rate, I know a fella who bought a set of those wheels (they are the ones sold by Mid America years ago - NOT Callaway Design) for $2200 bucks - Now they needed to be refinished BUT the one wheel (if we are talking about the yellow set) was not chewed up in the middle :eek

Tires to me are worthless and may be considered a liability - I can't think of anyones (used) tires that I would trust - Just food for thought...

Hope this helps :w

BTW - the $2200.00 Dy's were refinished for a few dollars under $400

*89x2* said:

Tires to me are worthless and may be considered a liability - I can't think of anyones (used) tires that I would trust - Just food for thought...

Couldn't agree more.

Did anyone buy these they were cheep?

ULTRA DYMAG

After looking at Ultra's collection of corvettes not only is he tring to corner the market of Beautiful cars . He is also trying to corner the market on DYMAGS . Quite a few of his cars have Dymags. He got it GOOD!!!!:beer :upthumbs

I really dont think you can go wrong with Dymags for the right price... They are literally just about worth their weight in gold! And they definatly will only become more sought after down the road. The only thing that will hurt them.... Knock Knock... Is if they get reproduced again. Lets hope that does not happen.

Even if they are reproduced, I doubt they'll ever have the name Callaway on them.

I'm with you CC. Those later style dymags are the shiznit on the later C4's.

They probably stopped making the later style dymag becasue the average person could not tell the difference from the factory 5 star and they did not sell that good. It is very close in looks, and the factory 5 star is about free compared to dymag.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom