Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dymags for sale 2 Gen I

LGAFF1

Corvette
92 ZR-1 #234
I am looking to sell 2 of my 17X9.5 Dymag rims. These are in used by good shape they will need refurbishing. I have 4 of them and am looking to sell 2 at $500 per or will consider reasonable offers. This does not include shipping.

These do not have callaway on them but several people from the board inquired about them when I got them.

You have your pick of 2 or the 4 and I welcome having someone come out to inspect them I live the Chicago suburbs of Crystal Lake, Il

Pics:
DSC02525.jpg

DSC02521.jpg

DSC02526.jpg

DSC02523.jpg

Dymag with no cover provision:
DSC02524.jpg

white with corvette lettering;
DSC02522.jpg

LGAFF1
92 ZR1

Wow is it something I said, activity has really died off here???

LGAFF
92 ZR1

Wow is it something I said, activity has really died off here???

LGAFF
92 ZR1

I just told someone about your wheel(s) for sale and the guy might be interested. The trouble is the Callaway owners all packed up and moved away... ;shrug

Maybe we should offer an ad for the wheels at the Callaway Owners Group website :w

Hey Jim! So how's the '07? I can't recall seeing any photos of it... did you post any?

:wJane Ann
attachment.php
attachment.php
17411d1218078279-positive-atmospheric-pressure-heading-south-florida-img_0582.jpg

Jane Ann-This is how it looks now accept it is asleep in the garage!!! Hope all is well with you!

Wow! Thanks for sharing the pix, Jim! Looks outstanding! :_rock How in the world my Northern brothers and sisters do without their Vettes several months a year is a mystery to me. My sympathies and wishes for an early Spring! :cool

:wJane Ann

YEP!!!
THAT'S THE WAY I REMEMBER IT!!!
WE HAVE PLENTY OF SNOW!!!
DO YOU WANT SOME??
:rotfl

YEP!!!
THAT'S THE WAY I REMEMBER IT!!!
WE HAVE PLENTY OF SNOW!!!
DO YOU WANT SOME??
:rotfl
Big John
Hopefully we will see each other at some event this next year!! I want to see more or the Callaway Collection!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom