Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

E4ME carb problem

Thanks for your thoughts so far Gerry,:thumb
I do have one final question about the operation of the stock alarm. Does a door have to be open when arming the system? Or will the system arm if you lock the door with the power door lock while the doors are all closed?
Still don't know if I will go this way (and probably won't decide for a few months), but if I do I want it to work as the stock alarm did. (have changed the time for how long the horn would continue for once activated but that's all)

Thanks for your thoughts so far Gerry,:thumb
I do have one final question about the operation of the stock alarm. Does a door have to be open when arming the system? Or will the system arm if you lock the door with the power door lock while the doors are all closed?
Still don't know if I will go this way (and probably won't decide for a few months), but if I do I want it to work as the stock alarm did. (have changed the time for how long the horn would continue for once activated but that's all)

Yes! In fact, I would lock my kid (from about 8 years old) in the Vette should I need to step into gas station store for five minutes, and the alarm will go off if the door is opened even when unlocking the locks electrically.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom