Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Early bed time for my C5

Corvette
2003 50th Annversary Red coupe, beautiful !
I didn't want to, but due to my health situation, I have to put my 2003 50th. Anniversary coupe to bed early. I was feeling good enough to wash and wax it. It took me two days but I got a nice coat of turtle Wax "Ice" synthetic wax on her and I tried the "Ice" product due to GMJunkie having said he used it and he was really impressed with it, And I have to admit it is a great product. It goes on nice and easy, it's smooth and you don't have to stay away from black plastic parts like door handles or trim. It won't leave any white residue and is smooth as well, Ice ? So till next March, my baby is asleep ! :w Hopefully I'll still be able to read some of the great posts here. This is truly a great Corvette site, friends and help if you need it and it's the people who make this site such a sucess.

I have to agree with you, great people here and that's what makes a site fun to visit.:w

its a sad time of the year when the vette goes up for the winter. but when it's spring and the vette hits the road it just like driving a new vette

Wintering Over !

its a sad time of the year when the vette goes up for the winter. but when it's spring and the vette hits the road it just like driving a new vette

Well ya know, I'm really looking forward (With God's help) to backing the coupe out of the garage and doing a warm spring wash and wax job. Just love the Anniversary Red with a high deep gloss to it ! :w

Don't ever wash mine but I do enjoy preping it for the first Spring ride.
:thumb

Wow, that's to bad. I had the top down and took a cruise around Lake Tahoe today. 70 degrees in November! Who woulda' thought?;shrug

So Sad

Down here in Sunny South Florida I can go to two shows on the weekends and several cruise - ins a week. Except for rain, the top is always down in the winter when the weather is awesome for a beach cruise.

Down here in Sunny South Florida I can go to two shows on the weekends and several cruise - ins a week. Except for rain, the top is always down in the winter when the weather is awesome for a beach cruise.

You Florida guys give me a elbow in the ribs ! You've got excellant weather and all the time in the world to wash/wax or just go for a cruise. Up here I washed the Corvette and waxed it and it's under a soft car cover in the garage with the float charger on it and by the looks of our weather it ain't coming out andtime soon. They had snow in Boston last night ? And I was putting the trash out this morning and it's 41 degrees, Burrrr ! :ugh

I always empathize with y'all that have to put up your Vettes for the winter. I couldn't stand going Vette-less for a couple of weeks - much less 6 months out of the year.

We'll try to post some driving stories and photos to ease the pain of winter for you.

And I hope your health issue is resolved to your satisfaction soon killain!

BTW... I think the Anniversary Red is a BEAUTIFUL Vette!!

:wJane Ann

They had snow in Boston last night ? And I was putting the trash out this morning and it's 41 degrees, Burrrr ! :ugh

No, they didn't have snow in Boston proper...but they did in central and western Massachusetts, about an inch or so. I live 15 miles south of Boston. It won't be long now. In the meantime, I'll have the '05 (and Hubby will take his '02) in a Veterans Day parade this Thursday and the last parade of the year on the Sunday after Thanksgiving...huge Christmas parade with more than 300,000 onlookers! Then, it's night night to the toys. :cry

Elaine

If I see clear Sky's in January I'm heading from Maine down to Junkies for a little service work then on to Orlando .

I also use Ice products and I really like 'em

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom