Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Eckler's "Rain Coat Sport Top"

MaineShark

Corvette
1979 L82, 1987 Buick Grand National
I bought one of these, but I now think I won't be using it. It's brand new, still in the box. I'd like to sell it for $250, plus shipping.

[edit: Eckler's is now charging $280 for this, so $250 is a pretty good deal]

Any takers?

Joe

Yes. It uses Velcro along the front, and also the stock t-top mounting points. It isn't actually a totally soft top - there are panels in each side to hold them still. It still sits much flatter than the regular t-tops when it is folded, but I was expecting something that I could actually roll up, which is why I'm going to sell it.

Joe

Back to the top...

Joe

Could you post pictures of it I also want something I can roll up and have been toying with the Idea for some time. I have an astro top which is one piece while it does fit behind the seats it doesn't leave much room and usally gets left behind. I would like something I can roll up and stash in back

There's a picture in the Eckler's catalog. Put "rain coat" in the search on the lefthand side of their website, and it should pull up the link.

The top doesn't roll up (it has hard panels in each side), but it does fold in half.

FYI, Eckler's has raised their price to $280, so $250+shipping is a pretty good deal...

Joe

sport top

i know it's a few years too late... but any chance u still have that raincoat sport top?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom