Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

edelbrock lower/slp runners complete polished tpi system

topless82vette

Corvette
1982 convertible (not factory) stock 350cfi auto
I just finshed this setup. Its in very nice shape, it's a edelbrock 3860 manifold with slp runners. The system is for 1990-1991 speed density cars. For it to work on a corvette all you will need is your fuel rails currently they have f-body fuel rails on it.

the plenum has been ported and cut for a monoblade throttlebody. The runners are first design meaning the front two runners on both sides are completely siamesed and the rear two on each side are semi-siamesed. It looks like everything has been gasket matched on the intake manifold.

You could easily port this system much more. It does have provisions for both styles of egr feed, either from the heads or through the corvettes exhuast manifold tube and the manifold is factory drilled to fit early style heads or later style heads that have the center bolts going in almost vertically.

The back sides of the runner were not polished and still have powder coat remains on them .... system does have various knicks and could use more work to be perfect but as it is it looks very nice.

900.00 + shipping charges for the setup sorry thats as low as I can go on this. Serious buyers only please.

system will need the following

fuel injectors
fuel line O-rings
throttle body
bolt kit
gaskets.

here is a picture of everything. Tomorrow I will put it together and take a picture of it as well.

tpisystem2ndset005.jpg

Sorry, 900.00 is the lowest I will go on this TPI system.

There is a guy interested in it but whoever pays first for it gets it ....

I am also going to throw in a set of 2,300 mile fuel injectors with this deal. these were brought brand new by me & costed 530.00 when I bought them and run on my trans am for 3 months. They are lucas/delphi D1570BA injectors which come up as far as I've seen as 23.92lbs per hour injectors for a 350.

However I have heard conflicts in regards as to what they really are and I've posted to a question about them seeing if someone really knows their true lbs per hour rating.

I will also sell these fuel injectors seperately if someone wants them but they are 140.00 shipped. they are in like absolute new condition you can barely tell they have ever been put on a engine they are that clean.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom