Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Engine shop in Houston?

77-4speed

Corvette
1977 Black L-82 4-speed
I tried this in the shark forum and got no replies.

Does anyone know of a good engine shop in houson to dyno my 77 and set the timing accordingly.

Thanks,

Russ

I guess that the only people from Houston on this site is you and me. I can't help you, but I was hoping that someone out there could since any car will need repairs sooner or later (hopefully later).

Do you know a good body shop to fix a "minor" scratch? A "good citizen" put a nice size ding in my back panel that I need to fix.
:mad :mad :mad

There is a shop right near beltway 8 and highway 290. They used to do only Corvettes but have now expanded to other cars as well. I took my pickup there to get an estimate and saw some pics of awesome custom jobs on the walls. I wish I could remember the name but it's been about 4 months ago. If I can find the quote I'll shoot you the name. You might be able to look in the phone book and find them.

-Russ

P.S. I thought Texas was suppossed to have all the wicked vettes. If that's true, who's doing all the work?

Thanks, Russ. Now that you mentioned it, I remember passing that shop several months ago, but I can't remember which side of 290.

I *believe* it's on the west side of 290 but I'm not sure. I was coming from the north and took an exit and some turns. I sure do get turned around in Texas :)

Hmmm, I was thinking it was on the other side of the road; but then again, I didn't even remember the shop until you mentioned it.

And don't feel bad about getting turned around in Texas and particularly in Houston. I've lived here almost all my life and I still get confused!!!
:( :( :(

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom