Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Excellent Condition Torch Red C5 Hood

rmendoza

Corvette
'68 and '98 Red Roadsters
I have a excellent condition C5 hood for sale $300. Currently in Colorado Springs CO. If interested send request for info and pictures to my PM: rickmendoza@comcast.net

Hope the hood moves fast for ya, and yes: Red Roadster's Rule!

:w

2014-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-convertible-photo-557842-s-1280x782.jpg

Nice

BEAUTIFUL...............I just sold my 2012 Torch Red Grand Sport Roadster and went the other way and bought a '68 Rally Red Roadster. C7 might be in my future but I wanted to wait for the Z06 and ZR1 if there is one. However if I would have ordered a 2014 if would have been like yours, except I would have gone with the Z51.........other than that.........BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Good Times Show Engine Compartment.jpgGood Times Show open hood2.jpg98 autoXing.jpg68 C3 Harbor Freigt.jpgFront View2.jpg

I don't like all the Corvette Reds...................Torch Red is my ultimate favorite...............If Red wasn't my color, Yellow would be!!! NICE!!!

God Bless and Go Broncos!
rick

I can't argue with that!!!

Great color! Here is a pic of all mine over the last 40 yrs. I had this put on the back of a T-Shirt, with "Rocket Scientist" on the front
rick
Slide1.JPG

Going on the National Corvette Caravan!

I'm going but taking my '98 Torch Red Roadster with the Grand Sport inspired Hash Marks that is in the center picture with the '68. Should be fun and for sure I'll recognize you yellow C5 with those wheels if you're there
God Bless,
rick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom