Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Exhaust at Carlisle

J

jrizz1

Did anyone have a Corsa exhaust installed at Carlisle? I was going to have a Pace Car edition with pro tips installed. I had to cancel my trip at the last minute and was wondering if I missed a great deal.

All that l can say is that they were lined up at all of the exhaust tents at least 5 deep waiting.

The install was free and they packed up your old exhaust and put it in your vette.

Alan

I did! I had it done on Saturday. I got the pace car with Tigershark tips. What a fun ride home. The only bummer was that they were out of X pipes. Poor planning, what the @$#^$#*&^%$%^ were they thinking!! I paid $1,000.00 installed with no tax. An awesome deal.

CP
carlisle06001.jpg

Was this a private Show??

I saw nothing that indicated a skimpy thong contest and that's another reason that l will be going next year with the boys!

This must have been on Saturday because of the sky.

Alan

How much for the x pipes?

Next year l will call in advance and have them hold both because it's a really good deal.

How did it sound while driving, getting down on it and at a light?

They look great!

Alan

Next year l will call in advance and have them hold both because it's a really good deal.

How did it sound while driving, getting down on it and at a light?

They look great!

Alan

The "touring" edition would have been a waste. There is no real difference between them and stock. Tour was my first choice because I did not want a loud exhaust. I wanted them just a LITTLE deeper than stock at idle and then to sound good at WOT all with no interior noise. That was just what the "Pace Car" ended up being. I can not be happier with my choice.

CP

Corsa Exhaust

Hi

Before l make a change l will pop down and listen to yours if it's ok with you.

Alan

ps There is nothing like listening to them already installed. I enjoyed listening to the guys after they swithed exhausts. They were like kids all over again and that;s what it's all about.

Hi

Before l make a change l will pop down and listen to yours if it's ok with you.

Alan

ps There is nothing like listening to them already installed. I enjoyed listening to the guys after they swithed exhausts. They were like kids all over again and that;s what it's all about.

No problem. My number at my office during the day is 800-922-6836 ext 1306 I usually get home around 6 PM.

Chris

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom