Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Extended Winter?

Corvette
1981 Dark Blue Metallic, 2003 AE coupe
Just when I thought I reached a peak in my life, I'm going to have to wait some time to drive the new ride. I tore my left Achilles tendon last week and can't use the clutch. :ugh I haven't gotten the full story from the doc yet, but it looks like it's going to be a while. Thank goodness I didn't get rid of the '81 with the auto. I suppose I'm lucky in a twisted sort of way.:eyerole:eyerole I'll feel better just knowing that you guys will be out cruising in your shiny new C6's, so post your photos.

Just when I thought I reached a peak in my life, I'm going to have to wait some time to drive the new ride. I tore my left Achilles tendon last week and can't use the clutch. :ugh I haven't gotten the full story from the doc yet, but it looks like it's going to be a while. Thank goodness I didn't get rid of the '81 with the auto. I suppose I'm lucky in a twisted sort of way.:eyerole:eyerole I'll feel better just knowing that you guys will be out cruising in your shiny new C6's, so post your photos.

Hell yes winter IS extended...literally....it started snowing again in Texas this morning.....we've had more white this year than I can remember anytime....sorry to hear of your bad luck.....but look at it this way....your lucky to own TWO Vettes and have best of both worlds (auto/stick)....get well....:) tim in texas

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom