Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S 04 Spiral Gray Vert 1200 mi

Stosh

Corvette
2004 Spiral Gray Convertible
All options except Mag Ride Control. G92, Auto, 12 cd changer,High Polished Wheels,HUD,Memory,Ect. Never driven in rain, kept under cover in garage.
Top and Interior are Black. Window sticker, original advertising package with DVD. Sticker was 55,250
Email me for pics
sstewart001@Charter.net
Any Reasonable offer considered
Stosh

Well 44k would be considered, if I didn't get a better one in a week or so. But I would not consider anything less than 43500.

Only 1 200 miles?......Why a week or so?......base suspension?.....where's Missouri ????...just kidding.I'm looking to purchase a C5 mainly because up here the C6 will be next to impossible to get for a while,especially the convertible.Can you please E-mail me a pic or 2 with any other option on the car.thanks....Vince.

Vince,
Didn't drive it at all over the Winter months, just been too busy to enjoy it. If I don't get any serious offers in a couple weeks I may start driving it and keep it for another year, not selling it because I have to so not a big deal if I don't. Yes base suspension.
Send me your email address and I will send pics.
Stosh

Stosh said:
Well 44k would be considered, if I didn't get a better one in a week or so. But I would not consider anything less than 43500.
========================================================
You may need to be a bit more flexible...I bought mine(almost identical to yours) brand new for $42,000 ....now you and I just have used Corvettes and we may have to take a big hit if we intend to sell them...Good luck with the sale....
You also may get more response if you posted pics here:)
:beer

Torch Red,
Got the value from KBB says retail is 47K So I think 45 is not too bad. Congratulations on buying yours for a great price, but that doesn't mean mine is worth less. Check out Corvette Palace or other retailers and price them. Hey I don't have to sell it, it's not eating anything so if I don't sell I will enjoy :)

Stosh said:
Torch Red,
Got the value from KBB says retail is 47K So I think 45 is not too bad. Congratulations on buying yours for a great price, but that doesn't mean mine is worth less. Check out Corvette Palace or other retailers and price them. Hey I don't have to sell it, it's not eating anything so if I don't sell I will enjoy :)

...If I could sell mine at Kelly blue book or a couple of thousand less than KBB I could make a few thousand more than I paid for my year old low milage Vette...and remember that you are not a retailer like Corvette Palace or other retailers...you are a private seller:D ...anyway keep it and enjoy it...but remember the more milage you put on it the even less you will get for it when you decide to sell it again...take $42,000 and run like the wind....in another year and more milage you will be lucky to get $38,000....good luck with your sale...:beer

and FYI...heres what KBB says about a private party sale of your 2004 Vette Vert with almost all options and 1200 miles......

Private Party Value.............. $42,355 ...

And thats what you will be selling it as...Private Party...not retailer...and you will be very lucky to get that...:)

Torch Red,
Read the word Worth Less not worthless. FYI I have owned and sold 5 corvettes and have always sold for more than book! The last one was a 95 vert that I sold for 28K (3kover book) and it was on jack stands, the buyer never drove it before he bought it. What determines the worth is what someone is willing to pay for it. Like I said if I don't sell it I ain't going to loose my House so what I will enjoy it and sell it next year or keep it whatever. So why does it matter so much to you???

Hey guys I will reply one more time because this is wasting my time.
1) The prices in the books are AVERAGES, that means some cars are selling for more than that.
2) Ever watch Barrett-Jackson? If you get the right car and the right person they pay more than the experts think it is worth all the time.
3) I'm not dying to sell it so it's no big deal to me ,if it was I'd go down to the local car auction and sell it for less money.
4) The only one that will set the proce on my car is me. If you think it's too high then don't bother replying.
Now please, if your not interested don't bother replying to this.

Stosh said:
Torch Red,
Read the word Worth Less not worthless. FYI I have owned and sold 5 corvettes and have always sold for more than book! The last one was a 95 vert that I sold for 28K (3kover book) and it was on jack stands, the buyer never drove it before he bought it. What determines the worth is what someone is willing to pay for it. Like I said if I don't sell it I ain't going to loose my House so what I will enjoy it and sell it next year or keep it whatever. So why does it matter so much to you???
========================================================

:eyerole It matters to me because I am really concerned and worried about your entire life and I do not want you to have to go on welfare;LOL Again , you are a private party not a retailer...don't be greedy:D

BTW ...I am just exercising my right to give my opinion and if you do not like my opinion or anyone elses opinion here because it differs or contrasts to your opinion then choose to ignore it.....
Good luck with your sale and I hope you make way over book on the sale:BOW

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom