Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S 1963 Split Window Coupe

Mike Terry

Corvette
63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS
Sorry to say I am not a computer smart person so I cannot post pic but I am selling a 1963 numbers matching Split Window Coupe. If you will click on the link below it will (should) take you to where I have the car posted and you can see pic and all the information on the car. Information is below but to see pic of the car you will need to click on the link below. Thank You for looking.
1963 Corvette Coupe For Sale Indiana | 1963 Split Window Coupe Numbers Matching

Up For Sale is one very exciting 1963 L75 Automatic Corvette Split Window Coupe. These Split Window Coupes are a one year only, very rare and very highly sought after. This one is a NUMBERS MATCHING CAR except for the oil filter, battery, tires, wheels, exhaust manifolds and radiator. This is a very correct nice driver car as it is or could be restored easily for a NCRS Top Flight car. The paint on the car is a 5 to 7 footer but the rest of the car is outstanding in and out. Daytona Blue with Dark Blue Interior 2 speed Power Glide transmission with power windows and Power Steering. Vin # 30837S102104 which would be October 5, 1962 build date and yes it has the deep wells under the seats. The chassis and birdcage are rust free and this is a NO Hit car. Trim tag is Style 63 837 (COUPE) Trim 490 A 950 Body 916A Paint = Daytona Blue. Only 10594 Coupes and 10,919 Convertibles were built in 1963 and only 3475 total were Daytona Blue (coupes and Convertibles) Stamp Pad 3102104 FO927SD. This is a 2 speed Power Glide (2621 total built coupe and convertible) which was a $99.10 option. Also it has Power Windows (3742 total) $59.20 option, Power Steering (3063 total) AM radio in box not working but radio in car has the 1963 radio face on it so you can not tell. This car will only go up in value and is a real head turner. You can be proud to drive this car anywhere. Don’t pass up this rare outstanding Corvette. There are not that many out there and if you have always wanted one now is the time to buy. Buyer to arrange pickup. $52,500.00 NO TRADES Call or e-mail mikes54vet@aol.com Cell 317-945-5121

SOLD and on it's way to Miami FL.

Be still my heart!

Would you consider a trade for a '98 Lt. Carmine Red Metallic convertible, Mike? Please??? :L

I'll link a photo for you and if a red x starts showing up, let me know and I'll try the backup approach.

:wJane Ann

32469_8.jpg

SORRY BUT YOU WAITED TO LONG. THIS CAR IS HEADED TO MIAMI. FL.
SOLD SOLD SOLD. :upthumbs:upthumbs:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom