Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S 1991 Corvette Convertible "Perfection"

M

Mr.BigButt98vert

I am the second owner of a 1991 Automatic Convertible with only 11,235 mile on her.She has been treated like a member of the family. I bought it from someone that totally respected it as the prize that it is. In the 3 years that I have owned it, I have only put 1800 miles on it. It is garaged & has never seen rain, snow or in climate weather. In fact it was taken off the road during the winter months. You would think it was a brand new car from the look of it, both inside & out. Even the Engine compartment is very very clean and well detailed. Undercarriage of car is also very clean. It is extremely tight & and has been put on a pedestal since the day I bought it. It's a nonsmoker car in excellent condition. The Arctic White finish has an extremely high luster with no road blemishes. It gets the full Zaino treatment 2 times a year. It has Original Corvette Alloy Wheels, wrapped with Goodyear Eagle 275/ZR40/17 Directional Radials and 4 wheel Corvette Disc Brakes. The interior is Black Leather, with no rips or tears, minimal creases in the leather from getting in & out of the car, but VERY VERY minimal. Almost non exsistant. The carpet shows NO wear. The leather seats & foam are as tight as can be. It sits firmer than the seats in my C5. It has AC, ABS, Air bags, Alarm system, Tilt Wheel, Cruise, Bose Gold AM/FM/ CD/CASS. Audio System with clock and power antenna. Power Windows, Locks, and Mirrors. V8 engine with tuned port injection. 4-speed overdrive, automatic trans., with 3 driving setting. Perf, Tour, & Sport., power steering, power brakes, side window defoggers, black leather adjustable sport bucket seats, white convertible top in perfect condition, it has virtually all possible features that were added to this car for that year. This original Corvette is an excellent example of the C4 Breed inside and out. I can email pictures of any part of the car you may be interested in. Plz email with any questions. If you research the asking price, you will see I am right in line for a car in the condition. I am asking $22,600. neg. Plz email if you are serious & prepared to invest in such a machine. . I will be happy to assist with shipping if need be.

I saw your other post but for those who didn't you might want to list the price and the mileage. I didn't see it in this post but hey I am just an old Fart with bad eyesight.

Randy

Thx for noticing!

I posted the ad on usedcorvettesforsale.com & it had a cell to enter that info. My oversight, thx for the heads up..

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom