Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S 99 Nassau Blue coupe 22K miles

Tact

Corvette
2004 Torch Red Z06

I have deliberated for some time and I've now decided to sell. The ONLY reason I am selling is because I just bought a '04 Z06 and I can not garage both. I am the second owner, a non smoker, and have babied this vette like no other. The original owner was Noel Mercado, who operates Autobuffs in New Jersey. This is a show car that has always been pampered.
This vette is being sold with the chrome wagon wheels. The HRE wheels, which are on the car, will be sold optionally. Both sets of wheels are flawless and are standard sizes(17's front and 18's rear).
I will try to post pics soon:
I live in Eads, TN. which is a suburb of Memphis.

·1999 C5 Coupe Nassau Blue
·22,400 miles
·Automatic (A4) Transmission
·No HUD
·Power driver seat
·Two-tone grey Vette Essential custom interior
·Both solid and glass roofs
·New Nitto 555 tires
·Chrome stock wagon wheels (standard sizes)
·HRE 547 polished wheels (optional with sale) (standard sizes)
·Lowered on stock bolts
·Professionally installed Kenwood (model # Z910 DVD)
o Radio/DVD with 7” in dash LCD screen
·Custom in dash Bezel
·Kenwood Excelon KHD-C710 music keg hold approx. 2500 songs
·Diamond audio speaker system
o Diamond D7056 amplifier 600 watts
o Diamond 12” subwoofer
o Diamond door and mid speakers
·Bell 360 degree in dash radar detector
·Complete customized engine bay by Auto Buffs in New Jersey
·160 degree thermostat
·Corsa exhaust
·Hypertech tune
·Vortex Ram Air Induction System
·Optima Red Top battery
·Rear sequential turn signal lights
·Upgraded 140 amp alternator
·Tinted windows
·Clear title
·Clear Carfax
·Never damaged

Tire kickers and low ballers please don’t respond to this thread as I do not have time to waste. This car is for serious buyers who can appreciate an immaculate car that has been meticulously maintained.

Price is $28,900 with chrome wagon wheels.
Price with HRE’s is $31,600.
I will not sell HRE’s prior to the sell of the car so don’t ask. If the car sells with just the wagon wheels alone, I will sell the HRE’s separately but the price will be determined later after the sale.
E-mail: Biltmore1@bellsouth.net.

sywbh0.jpg

sywbpi.jpg

sywc4n.jpg

sywca1.jpg

sywchg.jpg

syweat.jpg

sywep0.jpg

sywf8l.jpg

sywewl.jpg

sywf1v.jpg

I forgot to post a pic with the wagon wheels:
syxnbr.jpg

Very sweet lookin ride! I really like that interior.:upthumbs

If you're close to Memphis, you should bring that '02 and yourself up to the CruiseFest in June. See my sig for info.

Eric said:
Very sweet lookin ride! I really like that interior.:upthumbs

If you're close to Memphis, you should bring that '02 and yourself up to the CruiseFest in June. See my sig for info.
Thanks for the invite Eric. I'll see if I can make it this year. It's only about a four hour drive.
I don't have the '02 any more. I need to change that in the profile. I just bought a '04 Z and that's the only reason I'm selling the nassau blue. Ireally love this car and I hate to sell, but my garage can't house any more vehicles. Thanks.

Fred

Amazing!
Wish I had room for her
Rain

Rain said:
Amazing!
Wish I had room for her
Rain
AHH, what's one more beautiful vette in your driveway? Just build an addition to your garage(HeHe). Both of your's look great. If I could keep two I definitely wouldn't sell. Right now I'm tired of hearing my wife complain that she has to park her car in the drive way and not in the garage.
Was my car too much for the member in your club who was looking for an auto? This would make her a fantastic ride.

Rain said:
Amazing!
Wish I had room for her
Rain

:L I wish I had the money!

I love the look of the cockpit. It really looks smooth. :D

Edmond said:
:L I wish I had the money!

I love the look of the cockpit. It really looks smooth. :D
Thank you.

Yea, about 5 grand too much for her budget, but thanks for sending it along.

Rain said:
Yea, about 5 grand too much for her budget, but thanks for sending it along.
If her budget was a little closer I might could work with her some. I'm sure it will be gone soon.

Tact said:
Ya just knew it was only gonna take a couple of days on that one!:)

I'm still wondering if I made the right decision:confused

Wish I saw this sooner, I would have bought this car in a heartbeat!

Blu ByU said:
Wish I saw this sooner, I would have bought this car in a heartbeat!
It was a sweet car and I'm sure still is. I miss her dearly:cry . I do have the HRE's for sale. They are mint condition in stock C5 sizes. I ended up putting them on the well known auction site with a beginning bid of $2600 and a Buy It Now price of $2800. New these were over $5000 with polished centers and are like new condition. No blems, rashes, or marks.

They still there?
If so, I'll spread the word!

To me, it looks like you have at least a 3 car garage, what was the problem? :confused

The single third bay is my gym. I thought about moving the gym outside and keeping the vette.:D

Tact said:
The single third bay is my gym. I thought about moving the gym outside and keeping the vette.:D

That's what I would have done! That is hands down the nicest C5 I have seen, I would have paid full asking price and been on the first plane! Just missed your post by a few days. I'm in the market, if the buyer ever wants to sell it.....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom