Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F*S*C5 VETTE Front Runflats 90% Tread. Photos

mrm1149

Corvette
2000 Pewter coupe
SOLD, thank you.
Great pair of Goodyear F1 GS Runflats (EMT's) for the C5 ( 245/45/17 ) These are right around $300 EACH new but you probably know that. Remaining 32nds. are shown for each groove (pretty much 90% of the original tread is remaining ), there are no repairs, and the beads are perfect on these. $310 for the pair plus actual shipping to your zip. Paypal or postal money order are fine.

DSCN8012.jpg

DSCN8013.jpg

DSCN8014.jpg

DSCN8015.jpg

Sorry Jane Ann, doggone it, timing is everything as they say. Good hearing from you:thumb

Likewise, Mike! You are paying attention to the plan being formulated to hold CruiseFest at MidAmerica next June, right? Hope I can attend (that's the plan) and hope to finally get to meet you there. :thumb

:w

Likewise, Mike! You are paying attention to the plan being formulated to hold CruiseFest at MidAmerica next June, right? Hope I can attend (that's the plan) and hope to finally get to meet you there. :thumb

:w
Yes maam..........I am watching the plan, it would be nice to meet you after these several years of speaking on here:thumb

Yes maam..........I am watching the plan, it would be nice to meet you after these several years of speaking on here:thumb
Sounds like a plan! :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom