Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F.S. Pair of Front Goodyear F1 GS EMT's PHOTOS>>>>>>>>>>

mrm1149

Corvette
2000 Pewter coupe
ALL SOLD GUYS AND GALS, thank you CAC!
Pair of stock Goodyear Runflats 245/45/17 fronts. 7/32 tread remaining and evenly worn. Beads are perfect, no repairs. $255 for the pair plus actual shipping to your zip. Paypal or postal money order please........

Dude, where were you 3 weeks ago, I just paid $650 for a new pair..aghh.

Not sure where North Canton is but thats a Great price. How close to Van Wert OH are you?
We're right about 200 miles apart..........shipping would be the way to go. Cost is less than time, gas, driving, etc...

Is the set of 4 still available?

yes bill they are...let me know your zip and i'll get you a shipped figure in the morning.......hitting the sack now:thumb i'll pm you a figure.
Mike

PayPal'd ya.

Nice set of tires - as described - good deal!

Buy This Guy's Stuff!

I agree with you, Bill. I've purchased a set of used tires and a new set of center caps from Mike in the past and I'd recommend him to anyone! :thumb

:wJane Ann

Nice set of tires - as described - good deal!

Buy This Guy's Stuff!

I agree with you, Bill. I've purchased a set of used tires and a new set of center caps from Mike in the past and I'd recommend him to anyone! :thumb

:wJane Ann

I thank both of you.......Glad they made it in good order Bill. Good to see you on Jane Ann..........."do unto others" folks and all works out very well, pretty simple.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom