Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers

Oh its fine... I did the fathers day thing yesterday for my father.... No body did anything for me though.... Oh well. Remember to tell me what hardware comes with it as well.

I will hopefully get to it Tuesday or Wednesday.

You still want to sell your exhaust?

Look, I really need a new exhaust system... I would greatly appreciate it if you could get back to me ASAP. Please.

Heading over to look at it right now.

Look, I really need a new exhaust system... I would greatly appreciate it if you could get back to me ASAP. Please.

Sent email with pics.

Thank you. I sent you a reply. Go to UPS or Fed Ex get an exact quote on what shipping will be and I will forward you the money via pay pal. Or however you would rather receive it.

Depends on box size. if its 50 lbs at 48x18x18 it'll run about 35 through fed ex. If its a 60x18x18 it'll run 95 dollars. Get back to me with how big the box would have to be. If it would have to be five foot do you think you could let the system go for 50 bucks? If not okay just curious. If you can fit it in a 4 foot box I'd be happy to spend the 75 on it.

The box will need to be at least 52" long, at least 30" wide, and at least 7" thick.

I'll take 175 for the mufflers.

I've also got a front and rear Y pipe that is in good condition. No rust on them. The front Y pipe has pre-cats as you would see with an original. I will take $75.00

Finally, I have a true dual exhaust system. The link is to mid america. I have the aluminized version. $75.00 (SOLD)

C4 Corvette Exhaust 1984-1991 Dual - Mid America Motorworks

Thanks for looking.

I'll take half of what they cost new for the mufflers. $150.00 obo. I shipped the true dual system from my company via UPS and shipping was only 17 dollars. This will be in a smaller box and weigh less. I can help with shipping.

Thanks

I also have a pair of 84-91 quiet flow mufflers. Mid america price 189.99. They were quieter than the dynomax mufflers. They are aluminized, and look in decent shape. The bodies are rougher than the tips, as I usually cleaned those regularly.

Thanks
hi I am interested in these mufflers and the y pipe email me at cws@zoominternet please if they are still avaible thank you

They are still available. I wasn't sure if your email was at .com, .net or what?

Email sent

Great, super fair seller

Just wanted to put out there that I have recently purchased the true dual system off of vetteboy. He is a very fair seller and is prompt, considerate and packages things very well. Thanks again Craig. I'll get you some videos of how the beast sounds.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom