Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S New C6 Corvette!!

V

vettespd20

Hello I have the power to get the new C6 Corvettes. I am located in ALexander Kentucky which is just minutes from Cincinnati Ohio. If any one in this area or even if ur not in this area is looking to get one please contact me ASAP. I should be able to get the cars in 2-4 weeks but contact me asap so i can reserve ur Corvette.
Thanks

:BOW
vettespd20 said:
I have the power
:BOW

I don't understand. I'm not being sarcastic, but aren't these available through my local Chevy Dealer?

Yes in some areas but in some areas no! I have also heard that there has been some trouble getting some due to the demand of them. It is all about location, in some places they are on the lots already and there are a few to choose from but not in all areas. I can help locate and get a Corvette that someone maybe looking for.

Yeah I do work at a dealership and I have been a member of the forum for a while. Just thought I would try and help people if they were having trouble locating what they wanted.

How quickly can you get a vert? And what is the price?

vettespd20 said:
Hello I have the power to get the new C6 Corvettes. I am located in ALexander Kentucky which is just minutes from Cincinnati Ohio. If any one in this area or even if ur not in this area is looking to get one please contact me ASAP. I should be able to get the cars in 2-4 weeks but contact me asap so i can reserve ur Corvette.
Thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom