Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F.S. Stainless Door Sill Covers

joesroad

Corvette
1988 Bright red Coupe
I have these stainless steel mirror finish door sill protectors that I would like to get $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping. I make these myself in my shop. Made from your choice of 18 gauge T-304 Mirror finish or brushed stainless steel.
DSC_0001.jpg

I would be interested in a set of brushed ones i think, but question. In that picture above it goes the whole distacne between opening. My 87 has a pad right by the seat, do you have shorter ones for the earlier C4's (I am assuming that is why its different)? Not at my car right now but I seem to remeber a slight raise by the pad so I couldnt just remove the pad and install the covers (maybe I'm wrong). Do you have a pic of the brushed ones? Chrome looks very nice but I'm thinking it will be a fingerprint magnet.
Looks awsome though.

Clok

I would be interested in a set of brushed ones i think, but question. In that picture above it goes the whole distacne between opening. My 87 has a pad right by the seat, do you have shorter ones for the earlier C4's (I am assuming that is why its different)? Not at my car right now but I seem to remeber a slight raise by the pad so I couldnt just remove the pad and install the covers (maybe I'm wrong). Do you have a pic of the brushed ones? Chrome looks very nice but I'm thinking it will be a fingerprint magnet.
Looks awsome though.

Clok

I make them from both mirror finish and brushed stainless, I'll see if I can find you a photo of the brushed style. They look just as good but are not as easy to scratch or become a fingerprrint magnet. Not sure about the 87's door sill, you could always measure and I can make these however long you need.
Joe:thumb

Door sill

PM sent.

My 89 has the park brake handle on the driver side and the el cheapo plastic covers are indented for that. Is that indent necessary? Can you finish them in brushed SS with black powdercoat or rhinogard?

My 89 has the park brake handle on the driver side and the el cheapo plastic covers are indented for that. Is that indent necessary? Can you finish them in brushed SS with black powdercoat or rhinogard?

Yours is the same as the one in the photo. These are made in the shape of a angle rather then a channel so the brake handle is not an issue. These also cover more of the sill area. I do offer them in polished also and have customers that have had them powdercoated but I never have attempted this myself. Let me know if you would like a set.
:w

I would be interested in a set of brushed door sill protectors?
Where are you located?

Bob 1-239-896-4160

Bob,
I'm located in Silver Springs Fl. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Thanks,
Joe

I'm new to this forum but I thought there was a posting on stainless steel mirrors ofr under the hood. Any help will be appriciated.:confused

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom