Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S The Last Sting Ray (Year) 1967 Coupe

Mike Terry

Corvette
63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS
No it is not the last Sting Ray, that was sold at the BJ Auction a couple of years ago, but this is one of the last year real Sting Ray Corvettes the 1967 Coupe. Below is a link to where the car is posted and all the information on the car. Sorry but I am not a computer person and I still have not figured out how to post pic, just links. Thank you for looking and if you have any questions all contact information in listed in my ad.

1967 Corvette Coupe For Sale Indiana | 1967 Corvette Coupe

Up For Sale is a very nice NOM 1967 Marina Blue Corvette Coupe. The original motor blow up in 1969 and a 1968 Camaro 350 cid 350hp motor was installed. Other then that this is an original car even has the original floor mats in it. In 1967 8,504 Corvette Coupes were made which is only 37.07% of the Corvettes produced that year. Vin # 194377S110448 this car rolled off the St. Louis Corvette Assembly Line on February 10, 1967 which was a Friday. According to NCRS Birthday Book 3rd Edition it should have been the 3rd Corvette off the line that morning. Trim Tag is as follows Style 610 = Coupe, Trim 67 - 437 STD = Black Vinyl interior, Body S 3427 = St. Louis body 3427 Coupe body built, Paint 976 AA = Marina Blue. This Corvette has survived 42 years and has a NO HIT BODY, which is RARE. The AM/ FM radio does not work nor does the clock but after about a year or two almost none of the clocks worked unless you had them rebuilt. It has the original M20 transmission and original rear end in it. This car side pipes and it still has the “GM Mark of Excellence” Labels on the doors, which is rare. The interior is not perfect but is well above good, the birdcage is rust free and the frame has surface rust only. The paint does have a few small chips in it from rocks etc, but it is still very nice. New Steal Belted Radial White Wall Tires are on the car. The 1967 Corvette is the only mid year Corvette to come with standard backup light above the License Plate. You can drive this car down the highway on a cruise in, take it to your local Car Show or take it out on the town and you will get a lot of people looking at you. Don’t let this classic 1967 Corvette slip away. You will look good driving this car anywhere. This car is located just South of Indianapolis, In. in Greenwood, In. For more information please feel free to call my cell 317-945-5121 or e-mail me at. mikes54vet@aol.com Price reduced to $45,500.00 I need the space I am looking at buying 2 other cars and I am out of space.

I can help with that Mike.

If they don't allow hotlinking to their pix, a red x will appear and I'll try a different approach.

:wJane Ann

32470.jpg

Nice car and a fair price. Good luck on your sale.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom