Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S Z51 Springs

froggy47

Corvette
Black 1996 LT4 Coupe/ 2004 Z06/Z16
##SOLD## F/S Z51 Springs

I have 3 springs, a pair (front & rear) that I bought last year & installed on my 1996 LT4 to run autox. I won the San Diego SCCA AS Solo championship with that car & these springs. See avatar picture.

These are correct & legal for SCCA SOLO stock class for a 1996 with Z51 option. I will include the paperwork I have for the springs to support the SCCA legality. These springs, make a huge difference on how the car's handling in autox and for track days. If you are not subject to any competition rules, I'm sure you'll find some cheaper but not necessarily correct for your car. GM spent a lot of R&D time tuning springs to sway bars to each model year.

I reserve the right to sell locally & if I sell on eBay the price may increase because these springs are no longer produced. But I always want to give the forum guys first shot.

Removed to put the car back to stock. I will only sell these as a pair. Well I guess I'll sell one, but it will still be the pair price, so you might as well take them both.

smile5.gif

Paid $980 out the door. My parts guys said they were the last new ones in the USA that a dealer can find with an inventory search.

$800 shipped CONUS. Outside CONUS you pay shipping.

The third spring is an FHA good used condition (front) that I had as backup. It has low miles on it but unknown. No cracks, etc.

$200 shipped CONUS.

The springs are also correct for other years, depending on suspension option and model year.

88-91 used FHA (front)
92-96 used FSS (front)
92-96 used RHY (rear)
Some ZR1's used these also.

Don't ask if this one is correct for my car. etc. Do your homework on the net or ask your dealer.

Paypal is best, POSTAL money order is fine (not the same as your local bank/cu money order) or personal ck is ok but will delay shipping on the personal ck until funds clear (usually 7 to 10 days).

Thanks for your interest in my f/s.

LT4Z51Springs012.jpg

LT4Z51Springs004.jpg

LT4Z51Springs016.jpg

Bump the springs.

Bump.

Bump.

bump.

Bump

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom