Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FABULOUS CAR!!!

nfran2

Corvette
2013 60th Anniversary 427 vert
Here's a few pics of my new Atomic Orange 2007 Corvette Vert!

Beautiful! I love the 2-tone interior with the cashmere. ahhhhhhh.... :)

Congrats - That's 1 Sweet L@@king Ride...

attachment.php

Ya know guys, it really does feel alive & breathing! Ahhhhh, the smell of a new car just knocks me out. I ordered the black top this time, fought the clean battle with light oak & cashmere tops inmy 01 & 04 Vette. She's purdy but tooooooo quite, waiting on my BB Bullets to come in; that'll wake her up!

Love the interior, great combination. Enjoy your new baby.

Hi jhecox, You're "twin" to mine looks great! We can call them "faternal twins"! Isn't that interior just awesome??? Enjoy your beautiful ride.

To all the rest, a BIG HEARTY THANKS for the compliments. Nice to know that the Corvette family is sincere!

nfran, I have the exact twin to your car. Picked up 11/13. Even have the z51 and nav. Unfortunately, can't drive up here in the frozen wasteland. You've got a beautiful car!

hey loflite, I used to live in the snow capital of the world, Buffalo, NY so I know how you feel about not being able to drive your baby! I now reside in Central Florida where I can drive all year long. (Ok, maybe not thru the hurricanes) :)! ENJOY!
Maybe we should start an Atomic Orange Club, see how many we get from across the country!

Ya know guys, it really does feel alive & breathing! Ahhhhh, the smell of a new car just knocks me out. I ordered the black top this time, fought the clean battle with light oak & cashmere tops inmy 01 & 04 Vette. She's purdy but tooooooo quite, waiting on my BB Bullets to come in; that'll wake her up!
I see you are over at Disney. Hopefully that C6 rides better than that safari vehicle lol! That was alot of fun hehe.

Hey Todd, that's one mean machine you got there (no, no, no, Not the safari truck!!:)). Maybe I'll run into to you someday in the jungle! A small world (no pun intended)!

You never know, we were there at the end of August this past year and are probably going to return soon. We hope to stay in Disney this next time instead of the Nick Hotel. If we are heading down, I'll let you know ahead of time. Thanks for the compliment on the Z. Yours is one of my favorite colors. Very sharp. You must be excited everyday to jump in and cruise in the beautiful weather.

Congrats. Beautiful. I'm a few months behind as I plan to order mine soon. I like your interior. That comb. is one of my choices. I was wondering if anyone has pics of the red/black interior. I think that would look good with the mont. red, but I need to see it. Enjoy.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom