Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Factory Service Manual - Anyone purchase from this site?

RonnieH

Corvette
2012 Crystal Red Metallic
I was looking online to purchase a shop manual. I ran across a website that will sell one on a CD as a PDF file. The price seemed too good to be true. The service manual covered all years of the C5. I was wondering if anyone has purchased one from this vendor. If so, is it an actual reprint from the GM manual? I kind of like the idea of it being on a CD rather than the large hard copy. I could always take a laptop to the garage and reference the manual if necessary.

The price is only $11.95, which again seems too good to be true. If anyone out there has purchased the disc, I would like to know if they are satisfied and worth purchasing.

The website is order@factorypdfservicemanual.

Thanks for any input.

I bought a 2 DVD set that also carries all the years. It was so hard to use I bought a hardcopy for my year. I just use the e version to look up info for other years. The e version I have does NOT have everything in the hardcopies, but has about 95%.

Thanks for feedbacik

dadaroo,

Based on your response/opinion, I think I'll hold off on ordering the CD and instead pay the extra $$ for the year specific manual.

Thanks again.

I was looking online to purchase a shop manual. I ran across a website that will sell one on a CD as a PDF file. The price seemed too good to be true. The service manual covered all years of the C5. I was wondering if anyone has purchased one from this vendor. If so, is it an actual reprint from the GM manual? I kind of like the idea of it being on a CD rather than the large hard copy. I could always take a laptop to the garage and reference the manual if necessary.

The price is only $11.95, which again seems too good to be true. If anyone out there has purchased the disc, I would like to know if they are satisfied and worth purchasing.

The website is order@factorypdfservicemanual.

Thanks for any input.
I would suggest the factory manual from Helm, my 01 has 3 volumes well worth the $$

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom