Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Fender Flares, Big Blocks, Side Pipes, and big hoods

kustomvette said:
god that thing looks so awesome.hope mine looks that good when its done,signed your book too ,cool site. check my site of a few pics and let me know what you think,thanks,joe http://www.freewebz.com/kustomvette/index.htm

You have been busy too. Looks like the same type of rear fender flares. Have you decided what kind of rubber you are going to squeeze under there?

Nothing like a custom shark to get the blood pumping a little faster.

What color are you planning on painting it?

i think some 275/60 15's will fit under it pretty well.my father in law has them on his so i will trial fit them first. the olor i'm not sure of yet. i do know it will be some deep candt purple or grape. House of colors has some beautiful candies ,just hope i remember how to paint. painted father in laws 3 years ago ,he has a 74 with a crate 350 with a lot of horses.he decided on black rose the 94 color of the vette. came out just great,buffed on that thing for two days. no wonder my back hurts. i just had back surgery 2 weeks ago and the dr. won't let me go back for 2 more. ts killing me. so i can do some small things on my vette,thank god the hard part is over. good luck on yours and i'll keep checking the site...joe:_rock

Chris,
You have to have one of the sweetest Vettes out there and knowing what's under the beast's skin is the real tale! You have got to be proud. Man, I feel so far away from completion. Those seats looks monsterous in there. I have no idea how you got them to fit! Man, you should have been a NASA engineer. When you get the last bit done, come see me here in Texas and I'll let you spin a wrench on mine for as long as you want! GREAT RIDE!!!!!!!!!:_rock

By the way, this is me :upthumbs green with envy!

kustomvette said:
i think some 275/60 15's will fit under it pretty well.my father in law has them on his so i will trial fit them first. the olor i'm not sure of yet. i do know it will be some deep candt purple or grape. House of colors has some beautiful candies ,just hope i remember how to paint. painted father in laws 3 years ago ,he has a 74 with a crate 350 with a lot of horses.he decided on black rose the 94 color of the vette. came out just great,buffed on that thing for two days. no wonder my back hurts. i just had back surgery 2 weeks ago and the dr. won't let me go back for 2 more. ts killing me. so i can do some small things on my vette,thank god the hard part is over. good luck on yours and i'll keep checking the site...joe:_rock

Joe, I had a two level cervical fusion in 99 with a bone graft from my hip and a titanium plate with six little stainless steel screws. That all went down in the middle of building the V8 Fiero and prepping it for the first big National show that it was in. Then, I got in a pretty nasty car wreck in May of 01 and ended up ripping three tendons in my right shoulder and had to go under the knife to get that put back together not to mention all the pain in the neck around the site that had been fused. While I am recovering from that, my appendix ruptures, so back to the hospital we go!

The doctor told me to stay out of the garage too...............at least I limped back from the garage just before Nikki got home from work!

haha,man i thought my pain was bad....at least i can go in the garage at least till my wife gets home

Thanks , Chris

I will call him as soon as I have my Recaro seats installed.
They are a touch too wide, so I can not moove them forward as they don't make it past the center tunnel.
A bit of modifications to the side buckets should do. They need recovering anyway.
Only problem is the summer now. I normally do those things during winter time.:cool
Anyway, your pics of the bar help me a lot already as they give an idea about mounting the bar.
I'm also trying to reinstall the wiper door , got a complete setup and a short L88 hood . I like your electric operating linera actuator idea for the wiper door.
Wish , I had more time ( and cash ).
Gunther

WOW..how exciting Chris, there she is..or close anyway..truly an awsome 69vette.
TC

BT1.jpg

L88 Hoods make a statement!

Twins!!!!!!!!!!

Mothers, lock up your daughters, cuz the Black Posse is hitting the road!!!!! Can't wait to get them side by side for real.

BT1.jpg

C3%20Front%20View.JPG

Do ya think we would get noticed rolling by!!

One thing for sure they would hear us because of the 454 motors thundering thru our Hookers.

Sure would be a kick & something to look forward to :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom