Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Fender Section

B

BROHOKUS

I need to locate the lower front section for my front left fender. 1975 CORVETTE. I haven't been able to locate a repair section, only full fenders.

Fender section

Hey Bro: Welcome to the CAC Forum.

Sometimes it's hard to find parts or pieces when the cars get that old. There are a number of salvage yards throughout the country that specialize in Corvettes. I've found some hard to find parts by searching the internet. You can also try the "Resto / Repair Shops" that are linked on the CAC Home page. One time I couldn't find a front bearing retainer for a 15 year old Doug Nash transmission, just on impulse I went to the local Chevy dealer and he had it on the shelf, I bet it sat there for all that time. Keep looking and asking you'll find it.

Al

Frt fender section

Bro, I think I can get this part for you, if it is the part that I am thinking about. I had to replace this peice on my ol' 74. (somebody didn't tie it down tight enough on a trailer, not me thuogh). I thought I had a picture of the peice but I don't. You can call me at 573-696-8388..........Steve

fender section

Bro: Did SS help you out on the fender section you need? If not I have most of the front lower section off my 76 Wreck.
Fast

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom