Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FIA GT3 Corvettes

erc3

Here is a link to the last race of the FIA GT season in Mugello Italy, September 17, 2006.
http://web.mac.com/erc3/iWeb/Mugello/Set up days.html
It was wild, wooley, & wet. Not really a good season finale, as no cars could really show how well they could do. But the food was good! and the interest in these Corvette based cars is very high for next year. All six Corvettes were built by Callaway in their German based race shop.

More details about the series can be had at fiagt3.com

PC Users should install Quicktime (free at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html)

Reeves, thank you very much for sharing the images of the FIA GT3 Callaway entries with us all :cool

Generating interest for sure, I can't wait to see the potential of the TEAM simply explode and dominate 2007.

Also - Amazing videos - Thanks again! :m

DSCF0368.jpg

Reeves....

Wow - Great pics - I couldn't have done better myself.

I watched GT2 races on speedvision over the weekend and am keeping an eye out for the GT3. The cars look great.

Thanks for the link & welcome aboard.

-Luigi
:cool

Very cool! :cool thanks for the pics, clips, and the b2k :D

Thanx Mr. Callaway...made my day!!!

Here are todays photos of the 1:18 GT3...This one is going to Germany to Ernst..
P3262921.jpg

P3262928.jpg

Hello Reeves Thanks for sharing the pictures. Maybe next year we will have to have a Callaway Owners Group trip to check out the races.

erc3,

Reeves, thanks for the links and welcome to the :CAC and in particular to the Callaway Forum, where Chris and so many others have done a great job at highlighting those wonderful cars.

Kudos to you all. :w

Thanx Bluewasp, your photos were a huge help to me in converting to the "newer" GT3 car....I cannot thank you enough, I do owe you!

I would be happy to build you one, but it may be up to 1 year until I can deliver. I have a bit of back log right now (5- GT3's, 2-Aerobodies, 4 LM's, 1 Speedster and the C7R that is ready for molding..)..I wish I did not have a real job!...I continue to refine my production and molds...keep ya posted.

Mr. Callaway...if you have anymore photobooks you would like to share of the GT3's I would be greatful...Cheers...mike

That would be cool to make a group trip to the races in Europe...

Thanks for sharing Reeves!

Those are great pictures! Thanks Reeves :)
Indeed the weather overhere in europe is going down fast compared to 7 days ago. It would be a great way to meet some Callaway fans/owners overhere in europe if i don't manage to get to Carlisle next year.
I've been to the Belcar championship this year at the 24H of Zolder. Even managed to get into the pits for a couple of houres at night during the race! Got some videorecords of 2 corvette pitstops. So if somebody likes to see what it's like during the race just let me know :)

Groeten Peter.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom