Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

fiberglass type bondo/gelcoat

grumpyvette

fiberglass type bondo/gelcoat
engines I know , body work, well, (next to zip) Im comeing to the experts for advise, can you help me out guys,I recently saw advertised a new product, it was a fiberglass type bondo/gelcoat ? this stuff was made to repair boat hulls with a minimum of finish sanding and had structual strength , unlike typical (bondo) this stuff would greatly simplify vette body repairs and hood scoop installs, or any other fiberglass repair work ,as it spreads like bondo and does not flow or run yet has at least some structural strength ,now I realise the mat and liquid glass is till necessary for the structually stressed parts but for minoe cracks, etc. this stuff looked nice. trouble is after reading the article Ive miss placed it! anyone seen the article, know about the product, where can it be purchased?
_______

keep the rubber side down and the fiberglass off the guard rails

Hi!
I just attended a Western NY NCRS Tech Session on restoring body lines and panel leveling.The body man recomended and used Evercoat products.

Ray

I've used mostly Evercoat products in the past also. I did read something about that product you are talking about or else saw it on one of the boat repair shows on Wednesday on Speed Channel. Why don't you try a bigger marina that has a lot of supplies. That's where I get Evercoat. They will probably be helpful in giving advice on it's application too.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom