Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally joined the forums!

QCaz

Hi everybody,

I'm Caz from Queensland Australia.
I"ve been hanging out on this site for a few years now (on and off). I've finally joined as I finally feel worthy - I'm about to buy my first vette! yay!

How many others are here from Australia? not too many I guess!

I live way up north on a 4WD track in the bush (no, I'm not pulling your leg and yes - every now and then there is actually a wallaby in my backyard.. real kangaroos are rare where I am). Its very beautiful up here, world heritage listed rainforrest and the reef is just off the shore! Kicks the crap outta any city I've every lived in.. except for small things like, mail twice a week and getting cut off for a few weeks a year for flooding!

I own a roadhouse (a service station that sells pretty much everything) and like to drive and have always alway ALWAYS loved corvettes! Which no one up here understands, I'm pretty sure all my mates think I'm either joking or mad when I tell them I want one!

I grew up on a boat, so I love to travell and get itchy feet quite often.

That pretty much summs it up!
And Hopefully I'll have some pretty pictures up for you in just a few days!

Caz.

Welcome to the :CAC !! Glad you finally decided to join us and speak up, Caz! :thumb

Congrats on your soon-to-be-purchased Corvette. We'll look forward to photos soon.

:wJane Ann

welcome to CAC!...mate!!!!
enjoy

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

I"ve been hanging out on this site for a few years now (on and off). I've finally joined as I finally feel worthy - I'm about to buy my first vette! yay!

Welcome Caz we're glad you've decided to join us you will love it here. The members and staff are the BEST of the BEST :thumb

Bill :)

Welcome Caz. :w The anticipation of finding the right Corvette is very exciting. Good luck with your search.

Hi everybody,

How many others are here from Australia? not too many I guess!

I live way up north on a 4WD track in the bush (no, I'm not pulling your leg and yes - every now and then there is actually a wallaby in my backyard.. real kangaroos are rare where I am). Its very beautiful up here, world heritage listed rainforrest and the reef is just off the shore! Kicks the crap outta any city I've every lived in.. except for small things like, mail twice a week and getting cut off for a few weeks a year for flooding!

I own a roadhouse (a service station that sells pretty much everything) and like to drive and have always alway ALWAYS loved corvettes! Which no one up here understands, I'm pretty sure all my mates think I'm either joking or mad when I tell them I want one!

I grew up on a boat, so I love to travell and get itchy feet quite often.

That pretty much summs it up!
And Hopefully I'll have some pretty pictures up for you in just a few days!

Caz.

Howdy:beer
makes me wonder, which corvette would be the best for bouncing along rough roads......
im thinkin C3...and maybe jack it up a little..run taller tires

Did you get your first Corvette yet?

Bill :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom