Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally Made It TOP FLIGHT....

1KULC7

Corvette
2014 Convertible
After five long years of total frame off restoration, my 1963 Corvette Coupe has won the NCRS Regional Top Flight Award.
NE NCRS Regional was great... 8 Split Windows showed up for judging.
Many folks came by and gave me some good words of encouragement. I was very proud, and my wife and daughter were their when I go the award...I even got the award for the longest distance traveled towing a car...
Talk later very tired....

Congratulations! Well done!! :)

-Mac

Fantastic! You must be really happy right now. Congratulations!

Tammy

Collin....CONGRATS....the hard work finally paid off.

Congrats. You deserve it after all of your hard work.

Collin
CONGRATS!
all of us here who have seen your car are not the slightest bit surprised though to hear you finally got your TF though :beer:

Outstanding! :D Now you can put one of these on your front license plate so people know what they're really looking at!

200211310573-0-TFbadge.JPG

:beer

Great job!

Now that you have some extra time, would you like to help me!

Enjoy that beautiful 63, you have earned it!

Ray

Ok..Fantastic......Top Flight..!!
Congrat's..!!!!!

Now you can drive it anywhere and get paint chips like the rest of us..See you on the road...without your trailer at Carlisle..:D

Want to thank all of you on this forum for being there when I needed to be encouraged to continue, your readiness to share information, but most of all your patience to help me along the long journey.... Each of you are a part of the award too....Many Thanks...

Sorry late to the post as normal,

Congradulations on your top flight,

Definately well deserved for all of your hard word,and investment.

Could not of happened to a better guy.

I know I am not speaking out of line when I say congradulations

from the entire C1/C2 section

Congrats Colin, I was just a matter of time till you got there. Nice that your family was there to share it with you.

Out..f'ing...standing. Congratulations on a job well done. Of course, the downside to this is that the next time I speak to Brian at Corvette Specialties his prices will have gone up...;) .

Now if I can get a chance to see your car somewhere I'll be awed like all the rest have been.

Wear the TF tag in good health.

Out..f'ing...standing. Congratulations on a job well done. Of course, the downside to this is that the next time I speak to Brian at Corvette Specialties his prices will have gone up...;) .

Now if I can get a chance to see your car somewhere I'll be awed like all the rest have been.

Wear the TF tag in good health.

I will be taking it to the FREESTATE CC Corvettes on the Boardwalk event in mid October. I will be on the show field....not doing CONCOURS this year, so please come by and say HI.....

I still am on cloud nine....after working so long and so hard....its just a great feeling...

Already have started to correct some of the issues the judges pointed out, It will be ready for the National next year...

Thanks to all for your good wishes...

Collin

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom