Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally...

Vette2k7

Corvette
2007 Monterey Red w/ removable top
My dream of over 20 years has come true. Since 1978 I've wanted a Vette and I finally got one. I'm glad to join the club. Over the past few years I've owned a bunch of Mustangs, including 2 Cobras (01,04), but this by far has been my greatest purchase. Although my 04 Cobra had 200 more hp (modded of course) than this C6, I still wouldn't trade back for anything. What a great car!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome aboard! I too lusted after corvettes, but made do with camaros, trans ams and cobras until I could at last afford to come over from "the dark side." One can do a lot make a mustang haul arse, and it's fun to be sure, but there is something about the vette mystique. Enjoy the ride :Steer

Dave :w

Regardless of Mustang HP, there's NO comparison with Corvettes. I still have a Mustang. I'm sure you'll be happier with your new purchase! :D

Welcome to CAC and the Corvette family!!
:w

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. . . . . . . .

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER; home of the best group of Corvette lovers there is on the planet. Glad to hear you came over from the dark side :L I must admitt I do have a FORD, keep that quiet though. But it is a truck and I have always said that Ford makes a heck of a truck. And my company car is a Ford but it's FREE, don't care for Ford cars much. But to fullfill a dream of over 20 years and go right into a brand new Corvette it just don't get any better than that. I know you will enjoy the company here and no doubt you will enjoy the C-6, drive it like you stoled it :lou

Bill :w

Congrats and welcome to the :CAC!

Guy

Regardless of Mustang HP, there's NO comparison with Corvettes. I still have a Mustang. I'm sure you'll be happier with your new purchase! :D

Welcome to CAC and the Corvette family!!

I do love that 72 Z-28, I had a 69 & 70 Z-28 way back and that car gave me more pleasure than most also had a 70 Chevelle S/S that would pick them up and put them down and both got me in more trouble than most I've owned. But it was fun then! Definently one of the "True Mussle" cars of the time.

Welcome to the CAC. Great looking color. I had a 1988 Corvette convert that was kind of the same color. :w

I do love that 72 Z-28, I had a 69 & 70 Z-28 way back and that car gave me more pleasure than most also had a 70 Chevelle S/S that would pick them up and put them down and both got me in more trouble than most I've owned. But it was fun then! Definently one of the "True Mussle" cars of the time.

Bill

Thanks Bill... the Z-28 does get alot of attention as the majority of the Camaros at cruise-ins are of the first generation variety - but most of us either had --- or remember someone who had a second generation Camaro. This one happens to look identical to the 71 Camaro I had in high school.

Yes, it's a "mid-life" thing!.

Apologies for the hi-jack....
:beer

Thanks, everyone. I just love cars in general but there is something special about Corvettes. LOL, as far as driving it like I stole it, well, I've been known to exceed the speed limit a time or two. I'm no spring chicken, but you all will be reading some of my kill stories soon enough. i have a Diablo Predator programmer on its way and I will change the air intake also. Thats all I'm going to do to it right now.

Thanks Bill... the Z-28 does get alot of attention as the majority of the Camaros at cruise-ins are of the first generation variety - but most of us either had --- or remember someone who had a second generation Camaro. This one happens to look identical to the 71 Camaro I had in high school.

Yes, it's a "mid-life" thing!.

Apologies for the hi-jack....
:beer

I hear ya, not a hi-jack just a compliment, we all go through it but the main thing is that we enjoy the trip!!! :beer I do love the Z and the Vette too :upthumbs

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
enjoy the forums!!!!!!

Welcome to the CAC. You may have dreamed of owning a Corvette for 20 years, but now you get to live the dream. There is nothing like a Corvette - as all of the CACers will attest to. Owning one or more is incredible. Hopefully the Corvette fever will build in you now that you have purchased your dream Corvette.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom