Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finished Interior.....

1KULC7

Corvette
2014 Convertible
Well, the interior is finished and finally got around to taking some photos, thought I would share.

Here we go a tour through the 63 Coupe....

drivers_side_web.jpg

Above shows the drivers side...excuse the dirty floor mat...

rear_carpet_web.jpg

Above, behind the seats...new, sweet smelling fresh carpet...thanks to Al Knoch..

center_console_web.jpg

The center console, completely refurbished, even new clock....

All molding, headliner, sunvisors and all new hardware was replaced....new wireharness everything, including all the interior of the steering column was replaced...EVERYTHING WORKS....

I am SOOOOO happy....

I can sum it up in one word FREEKIN WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D ;LOL Ha! Ha! VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EB, did you rebuild the console as well? What a nightmare of wires!! Beautiful job. It is so nice when everything works, isn't it?

Dave S.

VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!:upthumbs

EBvette, Absolutely beautiful, Isn't it a great feeling to step back a look at what you have accomplished. Enjoy, Steve

Removed glovebox, instruments, and replaced the entire dashboard harness. Nothing like seeing it new again....:D

It looks AWESOME!! Now that all the hard work is done, you get to enjoy it!! (Well, as soon as the weather breaks anyway):_rock

Jim

Congrtas on a job well done, looks like it was worth all the effort.

Tom

Collin-

Looks great. Heading for Corvette Specialties with the 64 myself, as soon as the weather breaks.

Ted

Ted,

Do me favor tell Brian and Pat that you saw my interior on the board...just appreciate you mentioning this...trying to get them to help sponsor a show our club is putting on....many thanks...Collin

The dash and instruments turned out great ! Did you send it out to have it reworked? ..Ed

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom