Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

First time on a forum!

COJAX 69

Corvette
1969 Stingray 4spd t-top Red out Black in BEAUTI
So this is ma first time on a forum. I'll need a wide birth. My lady and I recently bought a '69 Stingray. We put her in the shop to correct the years of neglect by previous owners. Just got her out last night. What a joy. But now I have a loud tick under driver side dash. Gets louder with RPMs. The wipers don't work. Any advice for the ticking sound? Cheers!

This post moved here to new member introductions, and also to C3 tech and performance. Please welcome Cojax 69 here and tackle the tech questions in the other thread. Thanks.

Welcome to CAC!!!
Enjoy!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Cheers all! Thank you for your replies

I love the Wave. Not enough people doing it. Ill push it as much as possible. Trust me. Ill ask the folks that ind of screwed us on the build to fix the speedo cable. Unless its something I may be able to nik at home in the garage. This is more than great to have all these people helping. Cheers :beer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 134
Welcome Aboard

So this is ma first time on a forum. I'll need a wide birth. My lady and I recently bought a '69 Stingray. We put her in the shop to correct the years of neglect by previous owners. Just got her out last night. What a joy. But now I have a loud tick under driver side dash. Gets louder with RPMs. The wipers don't work. Any advice for the ticking sound? Cheers!

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER we're glad you've joined us
:happyanim:

-Bill :w

That's a great looking C3.....very nice! Welcome to the party this is a good place to hang out......:thumb

I have a loud tick under driver side dash. Gets louder with RPMs. Any advice for the ticking sound?

Pardon me if this sounds stupid, I'm new to corvettes.. Does the car have a mechanical tach?

If so, I'd check the cable and/or the gauge.

Cheers. :)

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Pardon me if this sounds stupid, I'm new to corvettes.. Does the car have a mechanical tach?

If so, I'd check the cable and/or the gauge.

Cheers. :)

I don't think I welcomed you to the group, so WELCOME ABOARD, we're glad you've joined us :happyanim:

-Bill

Welcome aboard!

Mac

So this is ma first time on a forum. I'll need a wide birth. My lady and I recently bought a '69 Stingray. We put her in the shop to correct the years of neglect by previous owners. Just got her out last night. What a joy. Cheers!

Welcome aboard!

Congrats to you for the Stingray acquisition! How does 'Vette ownership feel?

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom