Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

First Timer

kurtnjenn

Corvette
2004 Convertible Red
Hey everyone, good to be here. My name is Kurt. I joined hoping to learn a little more about my car and see what others have done to theirs!
I have a, well actually my wife has an 2004 bright red convertible with black top. We put on some aftermarket C-6 style rims 20x10 out back and 18x9 in the front. They are wearing BFG KDW2's. I put on a Vararam VR-B2 intake with the new filter style, a B&B Tri-Flo PRT exhaust and best of all was one of those aluminum black anodized shift knobs.
Our Yellow Vette was a 2001 with HyperTech power programmer, B&B Tri Flow Route 66, Wife said it was not loud enough that's why I put the PRT's on the 04. It also had a Granatelli MAF Sensor and a twin tube intake with K&N filters. I liked the Yellow 2001 much better that the 2004, it revved much smoother and easier and felt faster than the 2004.

I was hoping someone could help me with a problem the 2004 car is having. I will try to find the right spot in place my question in. Thanks, Kurt
I will get some new pics of the 2004 where the rims and tires are visible, almost forgot, I lowered both of them too.

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom