Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Flowmaster mufflers, size I need?

• Thread starter Thread starter SpaceGoat
  • Start date Start date
S

SpaceGoat

Looking on ebay for some mufflers and i cant figure out the correct size i need for my 86. Whats better, delta flow or original? I would order from their website but i can probably find a cheaper deal. Thanks
-SpaceGoat

I don't know about the "type" but I think the size is 2 1/2". Might be 2 1/4 I can find out for sure tomorrow.

spacegoat- I have a set I took off my 92, that have dual outlets on each muffler I wanted the lt1 style square tips. I'll take 50.00 for them. I'm about 45 mins from del memorial bridge.

Moonunit 451 said:
I don't know about the "type" but I think the size is 2 1/2". Might be 2 1/4 I can find out for sure tomorrow.
Stock 86-90 is 2-1/4" same for the flowmasters

qwik-tripp-

I would gladly take those off your hands. I'm located in bridgewater, NJ and im not entirely sure how far the del bridge is from me. Other than that, you could ship them and i wouldnt have a problem covering the shipping cost. BTW, what condition are they in? Delta flow or original?

Thanks

these are original flowmasters, i cut them off and installed stock lt1 mufflers which were way too quiet so I purchased 50 series flowmasters and cut the square lt1 tips off and welded them onto the flows. how far up is bridgewater?

Im about 45 minutes from Newark if that helps. I think somerset county is considered central jersey. If you could give me the city, zip, and any address in your area, i'll look it up the distance on mapquest..

mapquest says 3 hours distance. Could you post a few pictures perhaps? I'll give you a call sometime this week. Thanks.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom